1

Please play the music (skip to 1:00)

Bakugou's head was spinning. Full of wrongly mashed up emotions of surprise, terror, pride and...
Satisfaction.

He stood stiffly but his shoulders were relaxed and lose, his chest moved shakily up and down. His breath shifty and occasionally broken by the swallows of saliva to be panted out again through a sadistic, twitching mash between a smile and a snarl showing terrifying power.

The area around Bakugo was broken and charred showing sharp edges and scorched surfaces. fog and smoke danced through the tense, bitter air. Thick and watery blood painted the scene and was splattered over him. A lifeless, almost unrecognisable body, was sprawled out against the concrete, face up showing the leftover flesh on the front of their person. They bled heavily but didn't flood over like a bath, a mix of dried and fresh blood from the gory wound, drying over burnt, scruffy green hair.

Kirishima unconsciously took in an audible shaky gasp of shock and pure fear.
Bakugo's eyes grew from their pin head size, in realisation of the entire situation as they darted at kirishima.

"B-Bakugo?" He stuttered out, trying to reach out to him.

"Walk. Away." he growled out ,squeezing his eyes shut and clenching his fists, briefly snapping out of the insane state to worn his friend of the insanity he was going to fall victim to.

Almost immediately kirishima turned around rejecting any hesitation, a million thoughts already racing through his pounding head. Scared of what he should do. If he told someone then that's the right thing to do right? But what about Bakugo? This isn't him, he knew it!

Meanwhile Bakugo was falling into a satisfied, sadistic smile-shaped mask. He wasn't him, he knew it.
Where was his mind going...