Father's and Daughter

„Guys it’s time to eat!“ Foxy called out, carrying 3 big Boxes of Pizza through the Party Service in the next Party Room Number 3, putting the boxes on the table. It was 2am already and since  they scarred accidently the shit out of the last Security Guard, they had their Space and time alone at night.

“U needed long.” The Old Chica and Bunny in choir said slowly walking into the room.  Foxy heard a soft sight from Bunny looking at the Pizza Slices he wasn’t able to eat without having cheese in his last parts of his face.

“Pizza!” The Marionette and Balloon Boy said while jumping around New Chicas Legs who gave The now hanging from the Ceiling hanging Mangle an annoyed look, who was laughing out loud. It was their and new Freddy’s  Job taking care of them, while he and Freddy where Taking care of the “new” Member of the groupe. Foxy looked up letting his look scan the room.

“Hey Freddy where’s Kurayami?” He asked with a strict look the just incoming Old Freddy, moving his technical Tail. Freddy Sighted out long.

“She’s also your daughter you know.” He said with a tired look Foxy knew to well. He kinda had the feeling since they decided to adopt the young animatronic, Foxy turned daily  more and more into a female really annoying mother. And he daily in the tired Dad. He covered his ears mumbling a annoyed “yeah yeah I’ll go” and went through the mainhall into the game area, turned left to the staged where the younger versions enjoyed the children at day. He moved away the big purple certain. In the middle of the stage stood a big Bed made of closet and ripped of parts of little toys they found, filled with little pieces of the certain. The new Bunny was sitting on the small self made Pillow, playing a slow song on her electric guitar with closed eyes. At the End of the bed he saw a young Girl. Her Skinny arms where behind her Head, she was lying there listen to the song. A small hat, just as he had one, was resting on her face while her technical hand was moving with the beat, having a small smile on her face. Freddy decided to clear his throwd, making a sound surprising his daughter who fell from her bed.

“Dad what the hell are you doing in here?!” She screamed with  her technical high voice, Pushing herself up. He were expecting that acting from her anyway.

“That’s my fucking own room who allowed you to be in here?!” She continued going around and screaming like crazy while her damaged eye turned red by the heat she produced. Freddy stared at Bunny who let out a long sigh as she layed his Guitars away trying talking calm her best friend.

She was calmer as she were younger. And hell yes he wished that she would be a small child again.

 “Food is ready” Freddy said calm after a while looking at the two while Pointing behind him. Kurayami stared at him with an angry look, but than grabbing Bunnys Hand and walking out off the stage. “Next time you the hell make a noise!” She yelledoutwhile leaving the Game Area. Freddy followed them with a tired look, was glad as he could finally sit down. He glanced at everyone eating, and giggled as Foxy inspected the eyes from the young Animatronic who annoyed tried to explain him that she just found the Make Up and didn’t stole it.

“Hey where’s Grandpa?” Kurayami Asked annoying as she was able to free herself from the strict eye of her father Foxy.

“He’s sleeping. You know that Golden Freddy is extremely old he needs his rest.” New Freddy said with a caring smile.

 “Like your Parents!” Balloon Boy giggled out trying to steal her food.

“Oh Okey then I was just asking I haven’t seen him in a while!” Kurayami mumbled while slapping Balloon’s face prevent him eating her slice of Pizza.

“Also…” Mangle said with a big smile on his skillet like Head, “I’ve heard yesterday that there will be a new security Guard tomorrow! They finally found someone!” There was a moment of silence, but than everyone was talking like crazy. 

“Omg a new Security Guard we have to say him Hello Tommorow!” New Chica said grinning at the new bunny. Everyone was nodding talking about how to mean the new Guard welcome.

“I hope he isn’t as  scaring as the last one!” Old Bunny said while trying to get the cheese out of his one not damaged eye.

“I’m sure he won’t .” Foxy said looking at his Pizza.

“Oh yes he will!” “No he won’t! The last one was a chicken-. Sorry Chicas!” New Freddy said as he saw the angry look of Chica number one and two.

“Hey, do you think he will be nice?” Kurayami whispered to her friend Bunny who was taking another slice of Pizza.

“I dunno I want him rather be hot!” She whispered grinning, making her friend and the old Chica next to her rolling with their eyes.

“I hope so, maybe we will get friends! You know my old man never let me talking with the Guard in the First Restaurant, he always locked me away in the Bathroom.”Kurayami sighed  Playing with her long black hair.

“Awww you two will be best Friends trust me! Maybe even more than friends.” She said winking. Ignoring the strict look of The old Freddy she smliling took a bite of the now already cold Pizza while grinning slapping Marionettes Hands who was  trying to steal her Pizza again.