Doltish has born

Once upon a time there was a family commonly known as Vermas in a downtown. Society use to call them awkward because that family was different from others. People use to call them dumps because they use to stay near dumping yard. They stayed there not because they were poor but because government game them this land to stay. Verma family is a simpleton family. It is not prosperous but a happy family. Verma family was a joint family. Ajay Verma was head of the family and was constable in government security official. He died protecting his higher rank officer. Government not even recognize him. He served for the nation and died dramatically. He had only one son named Vishnu Verma. After his father's death responsibility of his family broke upon him. He got his father's job to work at. Before this job he used to sell stuffs at general store.

Now, His family have three members his mother, his wife and he himself

Now, His family have three members his mother, his wife and he himself. They were in great debt as their crop was rode by locusts. He knew his family would never be able to pay this debt. Regard to this, his mother was suffering from emphysema. He could not move from her place and her wife worked at tailor shop to free the the burden of debt from his family. Above all, their locals claim that Vermas had taken their land. So the land was disputed. Vermas were not much literate so the were not able to do something against them. Their day start with grief and end with grieves. They believed that God is watching us and our condition will change one day. Their neighbors neglected them or say hate them the most. One morning Vishnu find his wife is pregnant. Vishnu had no limits on his joy. He bought sweet and shared it among his colleagues. Every one was happy in his family but neighbors were not interested in that news. Vishnu wanted a boy who could work hard and help him to run the family. Vishnu's wife wanted a daughter to whom she could manage her hairs.

 Vishnu's wife wanted a daughter to whom she could manage her hairs

 At delivery time, Vishnu was panic. After a long wait he heard the crying of his child. It was a boy. He ran and embrace him.After some work and formality in hospital he came back to home. He showed his son to his mother. She couldn't do anything but smiled. A billion worth smile. Little baby hold his grandma's finger tight. Vishnu was enjoying every second. He forgetting his enmity and debate with his neighbors, he went to show them his child. Every family relentlessly watched him. When he was approaching to his home a little child from neighbor asked her mother " Mom from where does this angel came?" Her mother replied" He is not angel my son, he is a Verma. And today a doltish has born. "