1||Me

I feel different. But I'm not. I go to school. I'm a normal fangirl teen. Yes I love One Direction, Ed Sheeran, Little Mix, and 5SOS. Yes I've heard of The Wanted. They suck though. I feel so normal. Plain and just happy. Everything is normal.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Sanna. You have to get up. School starts in an hour," my mom yells. I hear someone knock at my door and my dad comes in.

"My little flower you have to get up. Here's a sweatshirt you wanted." He handed me a 5SOS sweatshirt and I squealed a bit. I hugged him and he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you but I need to change." He laughs and walks out. I put on black skinny jeans and a Ed Sheeran shirt I got from his concert. Than I put the sweatshirt on. I run to the bathroom and wash my face. I see a pimple forming on my nose and curse a little bit.

Than I put some mascara on. I put my eos on and throw my hair up in a ponytail. Ugh my brown, curly hair is very strange. I open the door and run downstairs to smell eggs and bacon.

"Sanna you have Tennis after school. Also we got you those 1D meet and greet tickets you wanted. You can take one friend." I squealed and jumped up and down.

"Aww thanks mommy," I go over and hug her.

"Your welcome. Just don't fail any of your classes. That's all I want from you."

"I love you mom but I gotta leave," I say while grabbing some toast and bacon. She smiles and yells goodbye as I run out the front door. My dad is getting in his car while I get in mine.

I drive myself to school. See the thing is I'm not spoiled. I get good grades. And in return my parents but me tickets and meet and greets. I've met Ed Sheeran once and have gone to Vid-Con. It's an amazing thing. I earn what I get. I never ask.

I pull up in the school parking lot. I see Janice trying to flirt with Derek,the captain of the chess club, and Amy laughing up a storm with Carlie. I walk over to them and is suddenly side tracked by no other than Selena.

"So how was your weekend?" she asks not caring. Obviously.

"Well to spare you details I met Ed Sheeran." Her face was priceless.

"Really I met him and I didn't see you their," she says scoffing. By now a crowd has gathered around us. Great.

"Well funny. I hung out with Ed the whole time and never once saw your face. Here," I say whipping my phone out,"is a picture of Ed and I. And if you slide to the right you can see the group photo all of the people at the M&G took. Funny how I don't see your ugly face in it." By now everyone was like 'ooh'.

She was flustered so she stormed off. I laughed a lot and everyone kept asking me questions about Ed. I just put my sunglasses on and walked inside.

I sat in my first period class. I say next to Jimmy. He is the biggest nerd. But he's really hot. He wears a beanie a lot. And glasses.

"Hey Sanna," he says stuttering a little.

"Hi Jimmy. How was your weekend?" He looked at me and said good. I looked in his eyes and saw he was lying. But I didn't say anything. Before another word came out of my mouth the bell rang and Mrs. Carol came in.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

After class Jimmy came up to me and asked if me if I would go to a movie with him this weekend. I said I couldn't but maybe Friday night.

"Okay. I'd love that. But can I ask why cant you come over the weekend?"

"I have a meet and greet with One Direction. Sorry."

"It's okay," he said smiling. At least he's smiling. He turned around and walked off leaving me alone in the hallway. I got text from Carlie saying that after school I need to tutor her in World Geography. Great.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

After school Carlie came home with me and I studied with her. Than when we were done she asked,

"Word is going around that Jimmy asked you out. Is that true?" I smiled.

"Oh my god you said yes, didn't you?" I smiled again.

"I did. And I don't regret it." She started laughing and so did I. Than my dad came in.

"Sanna is someone with you- Oh hey Carlie. How are you?"

"I'm good Mr. Carter. How are you?"

"Oh I'm great. We'll never mind I'll tell you later. Carlie, tell your parents I said hi. Bye now," he said while closing the door.

We went back to studying and when she left I went downstairs and saw my mom and dad preparing the table.

"Sanna the Meet and Greet got moved to Saturday. Do you know who your taking?"

"I'm probably gonna take Amy. I need to tell her soon though. But anyways what's for dinner," I say sitting down.

"We're having spaghetti and salad," she says putting the salad bowl on the table. I smile. God my life is good.