--1 The Confession--

(AN: This book is taking place in 2012,all the way to 2014,alright,guys?)

Niall's POV

Wow..Zayn's looking at Perrie that way again,lovingly and with complete and utter adoration. The way he should be looking at me. "Your beautiful,Perrie. I love you," Zayn says to Perrie,looking at her straight in her eyes,breaking my heart.

I bite my lip,to keep the waterfall of tears from coming out my blue crystal eyes.

I am in love with Zayn Malik and my name is Niall Horan.

That's right,I'm gay,at least for Zayn,who loves Perrie.

"I'll just go to my room," I mutter quietly to them as Zayn pulled Perrie in for a snog. The only reason why I was Zayn's room was the fact that he called me in there to talk to me about something. But I guess he completely forgot about me.

I walk into Harry's room,to hangout,since me and him rarely do that together anymore. I see that Harry in curled up in a ball in his wine red blankets. Also,I was in here to distract myself from thinking of Zayn. It seems to be working right now.

"Harry,are you okay?" I ask him softly,and rub his shoulder in a comforting manner. "I'm okay,Niall. Now,go away,Niall. Please." Wow,okay,that hurt. I'm just trying to help..I'll try again,only cause I don't want Harry to go through whatever he's going through alone.

"Harry,please. Obliviously,I'm not going anywhere. And I can see that your not okay. Let me help you,Harry,please. I want help you feel okay," I say softly and firmly.

I hear Harry grumble a few things,probably swear words,and untangled himself from the blankets with puffy red sad green eyes. I smile at him sadly,sitting down next to him.

He can trust me,I know he can. He can tell me anything. And I want Harry to know that,too. "Harry,please,talk to me. You can tell me anything,you know that,right?" I beg softly.

"Do you trust me,Harry? If you do,tell me. If you don't want to tell me,that's okay. I'm not gonna force you to tell me anything your not comfortable with talking about,alright?" I tell him honestly,rubbing his shoulder still in friendly and comforting manner. Harry cracks a small appreciative smile that said enough.

"T-T-Thanks,Niall. Your the best," Harry praises,a bit of humor in his voice and eyes. I smirk a bit mischievously. "I know I am,Harry. You don't need to tell me." He grins widely.

"Cocky,huh? Well,that's my thing,Ni. Don't take my thing--" Harry blushes and cuts himself off at the last part. It sounded so wrong,haha. I burst out laughing,and Harry soon joins after.

I notice Harry's green eyes filled with joy and amusement,his deep dimples showing completely,his pink plump kissable--wait,kissable? Did I just call Harry's lips kissable? Crap. Well,they are,don't get me wrong--But I never thought his lips were that before,okay?

The way he looked right now showed his little kid,innocent side. How adorable is that? 'Niall,snap out of it! You should only be thinking of Zayn that way!' My brain scolds me. Okay,I will.

But how come my heart's telling me this,'Keep thinking that,Niall. Keep on doing that,moving on. You need to move on,its better for you.'

But..I don't know how to move on.

"Niall,I wanna tell you." Harry's voice snaps me out of me being lost in my thoughts. Oh,he wants to tell me. Great. I smile encouragingly at Harry,and start rubbing his shoulder in comforting and friendly manner.

"Alright..Here it goes," Harry says,bit it sounds like he's talking to himself.

"I love someone,Niall." Harry admits. I grin happily. Why was that so hard to--"I love Louis." Harry says in relief. Oh,so that's why it was so hard for him to tell me. Might as well tell him about Zayn,huh?

"I love someone,too,Harry. I love Zayn." I tell him honestly,waiting for his response. What is he gonna say? I wonder..

What Harry does next surprises me more then anything that has ever surprised me.

Harry kissed me.

It was rough and needy. Harry pulls me onto his lap,latching his long hands onto my waist gripping it tightly. My hands immediately went to his messy dark brown curls,gripping them in my fingers,tugging them roughly. His lips moved fast.

He needed this.

I needed this.

We needed this.

Harry's tongue was long and smooth,it roamed my whole mouth,wanting to remember inch of my mouth. Harry tasted like minty chocolate. Yummy..

Greattt.

Now I want chocolate.

I let out a soft moan when Harry pulled away and it surprised me that Harry sucked on my neck gently,after kissing me so roughly.

"H-Harry," I try and say firmly but fail miserably as it came out half a moan. Damn it. "H-H-Harry..W-We n-need to s-s-s-stop," I stutter as he sucked on my sweet spot. I let out another soft moan.

"Damn,we need to stop. What if one of the lads walk in on us,Harry?" I ask. "Let 'em see. I don't care," Harry responds huskily. Wow,when he talks like that,its really sexy--Focus!

"But,Harry..We need to talk about this," I say to try and persuade him to stop. After a while,Harry pulls away from my neck,smirking widely. "Fine. At least,now you have a hickey,Niall." Harry snickers.

"You arse!" I accuse,pointing an accusing finger at Harry. "I have a nice one,thank you very much," Harry winks.

"Whatever. I have a nice one,too," I grumble,rubbing my neck where the hickey was. "Yeah,you do." Harry says teasingly. Ugh. He is frustrating! I blush.

"Fuck you." I fire at him still blushing. "When?" Harry fires back,grinning. "You ass!" I tell him. "You want it in the ass,is that what I'm hearing,Niall?" Harry teases,then does his hair flip.

My jaw drops. "Maybe," I mumble so he can't hear. What? Don't tell you've never wanted it in the ass! "Niall!" Harry yells out,bursting out laughing,clutching his stomach.

Crap. I said that out loud,didn't I? "Yeah,Niall,you did!" Harry croaks out,still laughing loudly. I blush deeply,face palming in embarrassment.

Damn you,Harry.