Merry Christmas

Age: 25

"Merry Christmas!", Link said excitedly.

Today was Christmas and I had exciting news.

I'm pregnant!

I found out yesterday.

I was puking so while Link was baking cookies for Christmas I went to the pharmacy and got the tests

All 3 positive.

Yesterday Link was a little bit drunk, ok not a little bit a lot, and he almost tried to get me pregnant.

Good thing the baby monitor went off.

Oh yea I forgot to tell you that we had a girl last year. God she is pretty.

Blue eyes and brown hair (weird pair but her eyes changes color).

So that allowed us to not have sex.

But that didn't stop Link today.
---diner time---

I decided to put on my black short dress with a light pink bow. It was really short but I knew Link liked it (it turned him on).

We had Rhett and Jessie come over.
And she recently had her adorable son, Locke. So he came as well.

We had steak for the main course and for dessert cheesecake.

-Later---

Rhett, Jessie, and Locke left at 9:00 and Lily fell asleep at 8.

"Hey Sweetie, do you want any wine?"

"No I'm good"

"Why not you love wine"

"I don't want any."

He kept on trying to give me wine. I think he wanted me to be drunk on purpose if you know what I mean.

I walked down the hallway until someone jerked my hand.

Link pulled me close and looked up.

I looked up to see a mistletoe.

I gave him a quick peck and tried to was for the door...

But Link wanted me....like he actually did.

He pulled me back into a passionate kiss and pushed me to the wall.

I tried to push away but his soft lips we pushed so hard against mine. I couldn't move away since I was pushed against the wall. After seconds of fighting I gave in. God why did he have to be so muscular and hot!

He licked my bottom lips asking for entrance, which I allowed. After minutes he began to nibble on my bottom lip.

He went back to letting his tongue wrestle with mine. That was until I softly bot his lip.

We went back just pure making out.

Suddenly he began to kiss my neck until he found the sweet spot.

He found it and I let a groan out. He knew what to do next.

His grip on my waist became firmer and he started to nibble my neck harder.

His nibble started to hurt, in a good way 😉.

I backed out of the kiss to tell him that we can do it, but I was interrupted by him kissing me.

If you couldn't tell he was the one controlling it.

He started to make me move from the wall and made me walk backwards. He pushed me into the room door and tried to open out bedroom door since my arms were unable to, my hands we moving all in his hair. I fell down as soon as he opened the door. (We were leaning on it). But that didn't stop the kiss.

While on the floor I felt Links hand go from my waist to my upper thighs. I was so nervous because what if he wanted to have sex. I can't that would hurt the baby!

Link began to nibble on my neck again. He start to go down my should but the strap to my dress stopped him.

So he tried to take the strap off of my dress but failed. So I flipped myself and he began to unzip it. I pulled the dress off and that left me only in my bra and panties.

He began to kiss my neck teasingly which annoyed me. I tugged his shirt and he began to take it off. As soon as he took the shirt off he began to kiss me roughly.

I was not paying attention to anything after that until I felt something.

Something hard was between my legs. I looked down to see my husband with a boner. Perfect. Now he for sure wants me. He looked down and smirked at me. God no. I want to but not now!

He took of my bra and panties left me nude on the floor. He kissed my neck one more time before lifting himself to his knees.

He went on his knees and started to unbuckle his belt

I had to stop him or else he never will.

I was almost done until I grabbed his hands.

"Lin-" I groaned out but he interrupted me.

"Don't worry, I will take it easy on you" he said with a smirk.

"I can't"

"Why?"

"Because I'm pregnant...." I trailed off

Link immediately picked my up and spun me, which wasn't awkward even though I was naked.

"Really?!" He asked excitedly.

I nodded and he kissed me so passionately.

"So that's why you didn't want any wine or me. I thought you were having girl problems or something was wrong with me." He said relieved

"No nothing like that it's just because of the baby" I said while rubbing my stomach.

"I love you" and I said I love you too.

We kissed until i ran out of breath.

"I love you, Link"

"I love you too, y/n"

God do I love that man.

I got change and we said "merry Christmas" to each other.

Best Christmas Ever!

Ok guys that's my Christmas part! I hope you like it. Notice how dirty it almost got. Merry Christmas!!!!