Headcanons (Main Cast)

SPOILER FOR THE CHAPTERS 1 and 2. They're mild but still worth a warning. Enjoy!

-Joe can play the guitar! If only he could tune it...
-Sara and Joe had sword fights with wrapping paper tubes as little kids.
-Sara was always student ambassador or head girl and always wins the role accidentally because Joe had taught her how to avoid getting caught doing stupid stuff that's generally frowned upon.
-Gin's favourite sweets are Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
-Reko was a very girly-girl as a small child because of c a n a l i s a t i o n. She got her alternative style after discovering the internet and realising that holy shit I can dye my hair black and cut it short and go out to mosh pits and bop to loud music HELL YEAH!
-Kanna loves mint chocolate chip ice cream but always orders vanilla because she doesn't want to irritate whoever's ordering for her or who's making the ice cream since she sees mint chocolate chip as 'too complicated'.
-Mishima lost his hairbrush in the cold dead winter of 1809.
-Shin could never afford to go to one of Reko's concerts and often had to sneak in (bonus: his rule of thumb is that everything's legal if Keiji isn't around to see).
-Keiji has caught Shin committing numerous petty crimes. He's tired. He's done with chasing Shin around an almost empty supermarket at 2am. He can never go to a supermarket without panicking again. Way to go, Shin.
-The worst thing that Sara has ever done is steal a paperclip from school when she was six. She returned it the day after with a long letter about how she will make better judgements in the future. Joe taught her that sometimes breaking the rules is okay and also not to let a weird nightmare version of himself torment and corrupt Sara when she's actively breaking down over his inevitable death- whoops ignore that last part.
-Kai has written a cookbook but never got to publish it. The finished draft sits on his computer file. He never gets home to get it out into the world.
-Alice let Reko dye his hair once and never changed it.
-Joe has redbull in his coffee.
-Joe found his hairpiece in the sandpit at his local park when he was nine. He took it home, washed it, and kept it.
-Nao has hundreds of houseplants. There is a fifty percent chance that they die. A lot of them are succulents. She holds funerals for the deceased.
-Q-Taro is often in the wrong place at the wrong time, and he is often the person Keiji questions (and by question I mean Keiji asks "have you seen a green-haired beanie gremlin it's too goddamn early for this-").
-Mishima stands awkwardly / kind of dramatically because his students were all convinced that he was some insane supervillain and he sort of just went along with it because it helped people engage with his classes. It's a habit now.
-Nao liked Mishima's classes because her other teachers were either overly strict or didn't teach her anything. Also, he was the only teacher to never raise his voice, which helped Nao because she has a fear of being yelled at.
-Update on Nao's fear of being yelled at: Reko tries to help Nao through this. It's going okay.
-Kanna can draw very well for her age. She drew her sister many drawings for her wall. She never wanted to inconvenience her family by asking for things to decorate her room with so she made things herself.
-Gin loves the Animal Crossing series, but only has Wild World on his DS (which he lost the stylus for). His favourite villager is Rowan and his favourite NPC is Rover.
-Gin plans to go to the same school as Nao when he grows up. He's a little worse at art than Kanna but he's a quick learner. Plus he wants to learn how to make his own cat suits.
-Joe, Sara and Ryoko play in the arcade a lot but most of the time they give away their prizes to kids who are struggling to win anything or they donate them to charity (Joe's dog keyring and a few other trinkets being the exceptions rather than the rule). This was how Gin got his cat plush.
-Kai loves murder mystery events and would probably enjoy ARGs if he figured out how to use Twitter.
-Despite his name, Q-Taro hates burgers. Hates them. With a passion. Don't ask what the burgers did to him, he'll go on a twenty minute rant to you. I'm warning you here.
-Shin is very kind and has a soft spot for animals, especially ducks.

Long story short, I love them.

Word Count - 804.