[1] Our lovely relationship pt1

Author's note: This has 18+ content that kids must not normally read. Innocent or not, read it if you want. hehehe

Fossil's POV

It's been a few years, that Soil and I meet. We're just rival back then, but she is now my lover. We fight a lot yes. But she slowly liking me everytime I flirt to her.

that time, I got love at first sight at her cuteness. Specially when she got the confidence and giggles, ahh she's such a cutie in my eyes.

So speaking in our relationship, we meet up secretly every time we are off our duty works. We both decided to meet up on the waterfalls somewhere at Moon realm, since that place is where she always stays whenever her duty works are done or if she is on a break.

Sun and Moon don't know a thing about our relationship because they are too busy managing their own realms.

It's been a week that I haven't visited her. Sun is away for an expedition so I took the opportunity to visit Soil. I use my Ossenia's carpet form and fly towards Moon realm. As I arrive on the water falls, she's lying down the grass. She looks very bored.

After I jump down my Ossenia, there's a stone coming towards my face! I instinctively dodge it and I hear her giggle.

I look at her running towards me. "Fossil!!" She hugs me tightly.

"Soil~" I say to her sweetly and hug her too.

"I miss you so much" she says while smiling.

"I miss you too, good thing I have the opportunity to come here" I say to her. I suddenly kiss her at the nose and she blushes a little.

"H-hey! what is that for?" She says. she's surprised to what I did.

"A little gift, hehehe" I say to her and she looks away, blushing.

"y-you idiot" She whispers. Her tsundere act is so cute as ever.

"so what were you doing earlier?" I ask her. I stop hugging her as we walk towards the waterfall.

"I was about to take a nap because I was bored without you all day" She says to me with a flirty voice.

"so you always nap in one week?" I tease her.

"No bitch, I always help Moon on her works. But since she's finish now, I get bored." She explains. "How about you?

"As always, duty works with the Sun. I always think about you when I work" I say to her. both of us lie down near the water fall.

"You're really such a flirt" She says while giggling.

We always talk and flirt to each other, and this last for 5 years since the day she accepted me.

While we are talking, she says something that stop me from flirting her.

"Hey, I want your kiss" She says. I look at her as she also looks at me.

Kissing is normal to us anyways. Its just last year that we've kissed, and I did pretty well that time. And I always kiss her when I'm on the roll flirting her.

I know she got addicted to the sweetness of a kiss, but it is surprising that she even ask for a kiss.

"oh? Cute of you to ask for my kiss" I tease her.

"s-shut up!" She says while blushing.

"What if I don't give it to you today?" I ask her. I always tease her because I love to see her cute reactions by it.

"H-hey that's unfair. K-kiss me~" she says like a girl thirsty for love.

"No, I don't want to" I say to her.

"Pwease?" now she's having the uwu language.

"No~" I insisted, as I keep teasing her.

"hmph!" She pouts and stare at me. I also stare at her cute eyes.

We are both lying down the grass, staring at each other. Not until she suddenly sits on top of me.

"What you planning now, my cute Soil~" I say while smirking.

"I-i have no choice then, idiot Fossil" she says then suddenly, she kisses me. She hugs me in the process.

I got surprised by it. This is the first that she eagerly kiss me. I also kiss her and hug her. Both of us start blushing as we kiss more and more.

It last longer than before, and more intense. I cant help myself to be lustful that I slowly getting hard. She kisses me too good.

As I fully gotten hard, she stops. She must have felt it in her butt.

She becomes redder than before and looks below. I stand up and hide my manliness.

I see her whispering something, and I read her lips "h-he is hard..."

I also blush a lot, and let my rod become soft.

"I-i am sorry about that, I can't help myself" I apologize to her.

She hugs me and says, "I-it's fine, y-you're lusty as ever"

I hug her too, and let myself not think about what I did earlier.

We lie down again at our spot, and continue our flirting. I enter a new topic.

"Y-your kiss earlier, its very cute" I say to her.

"I-i can't help myself too. Because w-we haven't done it for a week." she reply and still blushing.

I roll and hug her while we are lying down, and she hugs back.

"I love you, Soil~" I say to her sweetly.

"hehe, I love you too, Fossil~" She reply with a cute voice and a giggle.

I'm about to kiss her again, but a loud voice disturbs us.

"Ma'am Soil!! Moon is calling you!" Must be one of the generals of Moon Realm.

"Okay!! Say that I will come right away!" She replies.

"Looks like I need to go now."

"Yeah, see you again, my cute Soil~" I say with a smile.

"You too, Fossil. Have a safe trip to your home" she says.

I give her a peck and take my leave to Sun Kingdom. After a few minutes with my carpet, I arrive.

Goodtiming, Sun just return from his expedition after 5 minutes of my arrival.

"How's the kingdom, Fossil?" Sun asks

"Fine and well, Sun."