prologue

michael watched calum's lips move as he spoke in rapid succession. his lips were so pouty and coloured, michael thought, he could kiss them all day.

as michael lay next to calum, he wondered how they had ended up here.

michael laying next to calum, holding the petite boy in his arms, thoughtlgasg back to when they first met. things have changed so much since then, for the better michael decided.

he just could not get enough of this petite, dark haired boy. the way he spoke, the words danced from his mouth like silk and michael wondered how he had ever lived without hearing it.

he loved every single thing about this boy, his soft hair, the way he would nuzzle his head into michael's neck when they slept together, how calum was the perfect size to fit into the other boy's arms, and even the way he would brokenly moan michael's name when they made love.

how had michael ever lived without this extraordinary boy. he wondered where he'd be if he'd never met calum. probably dead, he was sure. he adored calum in every way possible, after all, he was the only one that ever made him feel happiness, feel anything at that.

{a/n}
this story may be slightly triggering but i'll try to make it minimal ; enjoy !!