Prologue

To: Lucas

You are invited to my 7th birthday party on Tuesday the 27th of March in my house at 2 o'clock. We are having a big trampoline and a magician and you can come to my house at 1 o'clock. I hope you will come.

From: your best friend Eliott

To: elliot

Yes I will come to your brithday party on tursday.

From: lucas

To: Lucas

My birthday party is on Tuesday not Thursday. You can't bring Ouba to the party because mum says so: she is a smelly dog. And again its E L I O T T.

From: Eliott

To: elliot

I do not care wot your dumb mum says ouba wants to come.

From: lucas

To: Lucas

My mum is not dumb you are. You are not aloud to bring the dog. She will brust the balloons!!

From: Eliott

To: elliot

Then I am not going.

From: lucas

To: Lucas

Fine.

From: Eliott

Dear Ms. Lallemant

Hello, I just called by to have a word with you about my son Eliott's birthday on the 25th of March. Sorry, you weren't in when I called, I'll call around again later this afternoon and hopefully we can talk then. I think there seems to be some sort of little problem between Lucas and Eliott lately, I don't quite think they're on talking terms. Hopefully you can fill me in on the situation when we meet. Eliott would really love if he came to his birthday party. I'm looking forward to meeting the mother of this charming young man!