Prologue

Have you ever been in a RELATIONSHIP?

How do you feel about you're relationship with that special someone?

Are you happy?

Were you always fighting?

Being in a relationship doesn't mean it should be the way you wanted it.

It doesn't mean you'll always be happy like how you started your relationship with that person.

Sometimes it may be tough, but at the end of the day we all know that it will be worth it.

Well, not every relationship is like that. (Mapapasana all ka na lang talaga)

There are these kind of relationship that is sooo TOXIC.

When you gave everything you can give? But at the end you still feel worthless to that person you love.

When you feel it's not like the old days anymore

When you realize that he's not really the person you knew he was.

How would you feel? Would you still continue loving him?

The worst is yet to come..

What if one day you caught him with another girl, you saw them with your own eyes CHEATING on you..

What would you do? Would you still forgive him and forget the mistake he committed?

Well, I guess it's time to close the book of your story and start to write a new one.

I know it's not that simple to leave and forget every memories you made with that person.

But, what I am saying is.. In the end it will all be worth it if you try.

Every pain, tears and heart breaks will be all paid of..

You just have to start..

LOVING YOURSELF 

and you should..

KNOW YOUR WORTH

Not every man is a douche/a**hole at the end. 😉

Hello mga loviees!! Please don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and FOLLOW! Thank youu for reading❣️