Good Boy~

I quickly walk into a random room, simply because I didn't want to help the housekeepers find Yoon Seungho. Suddenly I froze, soft grunting filled the room, causing me to swiftly turn around. Blood quickly rushes to my cheeks as I see Nakyum leaning back and softly grunting while his hand jerks off his member. I walk over beside him, surprisingly he didn't notice me yet. 

                                Ahh~

                                                         Hmph~

                      He moans softly, as his hand slows down. I place my hands on his and guide them up and down faster, his body body jumps back a little as he realizes it's not his hand. 

                                                       "Y-y/n ah~" he groans as pleasure takes over

                                             "Shhh~" I whisper before leaning down and taking him in my mouth. 

                            He loudly groans as I wrap my hand around the part that wouldn't fit in my mouth. I softly teased his tip as he tries to hold back his groans. 

           I sucked on his member harder as I went up and down faster, taking his whole length in my mouth. I smirk to myself as i hear him groan.

              I swiftly take him out of my mouth and strip myself.       

                                    "Be a good boy and don't hold back your groans." i whisper into his ear as I settle myself into his lap.

         I grab his member and put it inside my womanhood, causing a soft groan to come from his mouth. 

                                   "hmph~ good boy~" I softly moaned, leaning my head back a little.

    I softly bounce on his lap as he groans loudly before whispering, 

                                                                "y/n h-harder p-please" 

                         I softly chuckle before obeying his wish, I bounce on his lap roughly. My fingernails scrap his back as he hits my g-spot. He softly moves his hips up and down with my movements. I feel him twitch inside me, 

                                                      "gonna c-cum- ah~" he grunts

                    I bounce rougher on him, feeling myself getting close as well.  

                                                                       "F-Fuck, cum for me" I lean my forehead against his as we both cum at the same time. 

                                                           "Good boy~" I softly spoke as I took him out of my womanhood and placed my clothes back on and tossed his clothes towards him as well. 

                                    "Y/N??" someone calls from the hallway, I send a playful wink towards Nakyum as I walked into the hallway.

                              hope you enjoyed reading the lemon! If you have any special request please message my tiktok,@worldsdumbestbitch ! I love you perverts <3