where?

The library. The school library is where it all started, it was a pretty normal day if you ask me, I got up at 5:30 for school. I layed in bed until 6 scrolling through instagram, checking people's stories on snapchat, laughing and the newest featured photos on ifunny, followed by some vine. When 6 in the morning arrived I knew it was time to get my day started, it was a Tuesday so not as bad as a Monday but not as good as a Friday. I rolled out of bed and found my way to the bathroom where I washed my face and brushed my teeth. Went to my room and got dressed did my hair and put make-up on. By the time I got to the kitchen to eat some breakfast i was already running late... it was 6:47 and my ride picks me u pat 6:50 so I plopped a breakfast sandwich in ghe microwave and went to gather my things. I grab my sandwich and go out the door. It was the last week before Christmas and I already had my list ready. Friday was going to be a day of tests and papers are going to be do, well yeah, it's the Friday before break what other time of year do teachers want to do that?

What I have to do this week:

-Spanish essay due Friday

-Geometry test Friday

-World quiz Friday

-Earth science test

I had some work to get done ... and to keep my grades up i had to put in much time studying for each test, but I put the most efforts towards science, for the class I have the worse grade in.

That Tuesday before break I had to get my spanish essay done, so I decided o wanted to go the the library during last period study hall to check that off my list before break, study hall came and I went to the library and put my ear buds in and blocked out the world and got cracking. Sooner than I knew it the bell let out school and I still wasn't done with my essay, I needed to finish, so I stayed after school. I continued working with my ear buds in typing faster than I have ever typed before.

Then something felt supernatural, bizarre, odd. I look up from my computer, It looks like everyone in the library is looking at me, but then I noticed theu werent looking at me, but something beyond me. I turn.

There it was. 3 inches away from me. A figured dressed in all black, but a slash through the pants, showing red white and blue. I looked up, gun to my head, before I could think, bang.