Cemetery walk thoughts

If I told you something would you sell it to the police? The bastards.
I wonder how they'd take me out?
I have a preferred option, I think about this often.
As a faggot it's not uncommon.

Can I choose lethal injection? No? Well my second choice was-

And if we shared this secret? How would we live?
In illegal nightclubs, having less fun than victor and viv, upstairs.
Love is legal, and it's not hard to pretend but I'll follow my heart to the end.

I live tied, down by thoughts, like, "I could of died", pride is harmful, but in my !eyes! I'd rather try than be forced to hide!

Should I have brought a kitchen knife? A snotty tissue to dab my eyes? Should I even confess? What good comes from admitting grotesque? Should, should, should, but what about could?

Could she be twiddling her thumbs, awaiting my arrival on the church steps? Blood in her cheeks, over-thinking the matter of "next"? Could she be concealing who her eyes linger on in the streets? Could we live a pained, sinful life in the nightclub on dean street?

"The golden lion" I heard it's quite nice-

I live tied, down by thoughts, like, "I could of died", pride is harmful, but in my !eyes! i'd rather try than be forced to hide!

I'm determined to live as myself, but while I drag cheap shoes to the cemetery gates I begin to ponder if, living as straight is better than resigning to hell. If living asleep is better than living alive, well.

hiya, I wanted to publish this cause it's nice but I'm BEGGING anyone who is reading this not to steal it because I'm so so proud of it, I have a whole backstory and aesthetic visuals for this song and it means a lot to me👉👈anyway hope you enjoyed it, if you have any questions on the backstory (I'll probably make characters and stuff for this song, hell maybe even a whole concept album?) then feel free to ask <3