behind the screen

Finn and Millie were going to go on set in about 45 minutes to film the kissing scene in season 3. Millie was sitting in Finns trailer on his couch while he brushed his hair. "I don't know I'm just nervous." Millie twirled her thumbs. "It's embarrassing..." she paused and thought about what she just said and Finns eyes widened as he turned around to face her.

"No no not like that! I want to kiss you...ok not like that either ugh" she groaned. "Spit it out jeez!" Finn chuckled. She finally found the right words and looked at Finn who was now sitting next to her on the sofa. "It's not embarrassing to kiss you but it's embarrassing when a bunch of the crew are just going to be sitting there watching us kiss on a bed and then film it for millions to see." Finn sighed and looked at his feet. "Yeah...you're right about that."

Millie looked down for a moment and then looked up again. "Finn?" He looked up and they were now staring into each other's eyes. "Yeah?" There was a minute of silence until Millie asked "Can we maybe...practice?" Finns eyes widened. He gulped and scratched the back of his head. "Uh w-what do you mean?" Millie inched closer to him and caressed his cheek. Her lips slowly getting closer to his as her eyes closed. Finn leant in too and he felt her warm, soft lips on his.

He gently placed his hand on her waist and pulled her closer. Their lips moved slowly onto the others when Millie pulled his face closer. Finn could slightly taste her vanilla lip balm in his mouth and it soothed him. After a couple minutes of being slow, the kiss got more fast and rough. Finns hair was slightly being pulled and Millie was much closer to him. Finn had enough and stuck his tongue in her mouth when he got the chance. Millie gasped but did the same. He lay her down gently onto the couch and got on top of her without breaking the kiss.

Millie's hands traveled up to his neck and pulled it closer. Finns hands traveled down the sides of her body and down to her thighs. It gave Millie goosebumps and she shivered. Finn clicked out of his trance and pulled away from the kiss. "What are we doing?" He asked. "I don't remember..." They both laughed. "Well do we stop?" Millie asked the boy who was still towering over her. "I say...no." He leant back in and kissed her again with a smile on his face.

He placed kisses down her neck but made sure not to leave marks. If he did, there would be no excuses to get away with it. Finn left a kiss under her ear and she let out a soft whimper. "finn"

Finn rolled his eyes and sighed. He felt his pants become tighter and groaned annoyingly. Millie sat up and looked into his eyes. "What's wrong?" Finn was afraid to move so she wouldn't see the growing bulge in his pants but as she sat up she saw. "Oh." Finns face became red and he stood up. "I'm sorry Mills, I didn't know this would happen." Millie stood up and locked the trailer door. Finn stood there awkwardly and watched her walk back over to him. "I'll help you... but we need to do it quick before it's time for set."

Finn nodded his head quickly and Millie took off her pants and underwear. Finn watched her run to the couch and sit down. He unzipped and unbuttoned his pants and just took out his member from there because he didn't have time to take off his pants. Millie laid down on the sofa and Finn walked over to her. She cautiously spread her legs and hugged them up to her face. "Ok, I'm ready." Millie blurted out.

Finns heart was racing. He couldn't believe that he was going to fuck his best friend...on set. He lined himself up and gave her one last look before sliding into her. He already felt so good and knew he wouldn't last long, that was good for this situation though. Millie's face scrunched up as he went faster. His hands were holding onto the arm of the couch so he could balance himself. Millie knew she couldn't be loud so she tried to moan as little as possible.

"Mhm keep going." She whispered. Finn heard and went a little faster. "Yes millie this is amazing." He said in a deep, raspy voice. They had to go slow so that the trailer wouldn't move and have anyone suspect anything. Finn clenched his jaw and let his head fall into the crook of her neck. "Ohhh shit-" Millie moaned. Finn could hear the noises his dick would make inside of her and that was enough to get him close. "Millie I'm close. Fuck! Are y-you?" He asked. "Mhm. Just let it out."

He moved his hips a little faster and he immediately reached his high. "I'm cumming Millie. Fuck!" He came and a moment later she did too. Finn pulled out and plopped down by her feet. Millie let go of her legs and let them fall on the floor. They both breathed heavily and Millie stood up. "I'm going to get cleaned up...you clean up too." She walked over to his bathroom and closed the door. Finn slowly stood up and used the kitchen sink and a cloth to clean himself. Millie rushed out of the bathroom with her hair looking a little bit of a mess from what they just did.

"Finn! We need to go! We're late!" Finn looked at the watch on his wrist and sighed. "Fuck!"

_____
ON SET

Finn and Millie showed up onto set late and they both looked rough. Millie's hair wasn't brushed all the way and Finns shirt was wrinkled. "Damn did you both just wake up?" Sadie asked and laughed at them. "You guys are supposed to be on you know." Noah said while walking up next to Sadie. Finn and Millie both looked at each other and ran to where they were supposed to be. Sadie and Noah stood there at looked at each other and shrugged.

Both of the teenagers sat on the bed where they were supposed to shoot their scene and they got weird looks from all of the crew. "What?" Millie asked one of the duffer brothers. "Did you guys go into hair and makeup because you are looking crazy!" Both Finn and Millie look at each other and shrug their shoulders. "We uh...we were practicing our lines and didn't look at the time..." Finn lied.

"Mhm...sureee."

______

ok so I wrote this one really quickly because I had to go somewhere and it's REALLLYYYY short but I hope you guys still like it<3