♥︎𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝♥︎

A Flash of light in the Sky. Beginning that reich was terrified of it then Hide away. They looked more aftaid of what they were witnessing by soviet union.

"Hello?..." Nazi Said while Beginning to say words in his head as ''BE STRONG! DON'T LET THAT COMMIE FOOL YOU!'' He tried to be tough against his Enemy, he truly loved but Soviet never Would be able to have a chance to talk to reich.

As Then, his car pulled in around Reich's House then There He was, Soviet union, they Beginned to walk to his doorstep, knocking loudly. He growled awaiting for Their Response.

Then Reich walked to the door, while Opened it and Saw Soviet, They tried to be strong and said "Come in.." they walked away to the Living room, As well soviet shut the door and followed reich. " Even The empathetic Person would just invite me here..." he looked at them more pissed and sighed.

"EMPATHETIC?!" He looked back at soviet, beginning to Cross his arms. "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!?" He replied back and Then Soviet grabbed them by their wrist. " i know you fucking like me" he smiled with a goodness grin.

"I..i" they had no words before a flash then soviet pinned reich against the wall and chuckled. " ah so, the fucking idiot would suspect me to just be there and watch you be friendly?" He replied while chuckling again, Reich Tried to struggle away as possible before anything else would start his trouble.

(Warning 18+)

" p..please let me go" he tried to beg out but soviet held more tighter onto them." Let me treat you the person you are..." he lifted up one of reichs legs and beginned to Put them down to the couch, Their face was serious and Beginning To look at reich, scared while trying to struggle from them.

"LE..LET ME GO!" Reich yelled before a flash hit then Soviet teared off their clothing and Unzipping his pants down, grinning at reich."don't try to yell at me, reich.." He grabbed reichs hand and Made him rub his dick gently. "M..mmH.." Reich's face was a bit pink while soviet grasped and groaned gently and made reich suck it closely while Reich Grunted "G..GNK!" they would look at soviet and They Sighed while thinking more stupidly "Maybe if i do this...he would leave me alone..."

Soviet Beginned to make their head go up and down while sighing and sitting on the couch, groaning, a bit.

A bit after wards, reich beginned to get tired and gets their head away from them and Looks away. "P..please n..no more" he replied. Soviet looked at them and got on Top of them like they weren't going to end it by now, he beginned to Put gently in reich, They were beginning to get shocked and tried resisting "N..NO NO! Y..YOU ARE TOO-" Before he said his words, soviet beginned to thrust against his Reich's thighs. "A..ahhh! S..stOop!...gm..gah..." they held against the couch sheets. "You love it don't you, slut?" He pounded against their thighs.

"N..nGHh! A...aAhhh!" They moaned and beginning to cry tears and seeing that soviet was too big for reich, he was more likely tearing reich to pieces. His spot was bleeding while Soviet continued intell A flash of light beginned and Reich Passed out from torn by soviet. "Don't forget this.." he got up and zipped up his pants, leaving his house.

To be continued.