1

I got recommendation letter  finally  from  bloomberg company which is in newyork. I decided to go there and start a new life without holding any of my past memories .My mom is waving her hand and saying "Takecare sweetheart,call me daily".Yes,i'm at the airport heading to newyork city and my mom came to give sendoff .My time has come to leave my mom and this city .And started heading towards my flight.And the flight started take off ,suddenly i started crying like someone lost .There's an airhostess started noticing me and ran out to me asking "Is everything ok mam!"and handed me some tissues to wipe my tears .I said thank you "WILL BE FINE!"in a mood off voice.Hey!can you bring me a tea?sorry mam tea is not available currently, instead of it coffee is available .Ok!i said in distress voice,bring me a coffee .Everyone started noticing after this incident of me crying .My face became red and tears are not stopping ,flowing like a river.One side i'm wiping my face another side tears are coming out of my eyes naturally.And there's airhostess came with a coffee.And said here's your coffee,if you need any help call me mam says with a smiling face.Yeah!ok sure i said, to her .After she goes,a foreigner beside me asks"what's your name?",i turned surprisingly towards him and said i'm  Riya  and he said immediately i'm Paul .So why are you crying?Is there anything that i can help?.My innermind says what can i say ,I can't forget vijay at all  and iam feeling like a dead person without him. Actually this is my first time travelling alone and have to stay there for years in newyork , so feeling kind of miserable paul .Hey,that's cool no need to worry everything will be fine ,you will be habituated to this place and if you need anything this is my card ,you can contact me anytime .Thank you so much !sir ,that's really sweet of you  and sorry for calling you paul before, i said to him in a shy voice. And took that card to check what's in it and i'm astonished that he is working in a top company.No problem dear,people call me paul so i'm more comfortable in it.I felt like talking to my grandfather ,he seems to be a very good man .And i finally stopped crying, when i started conversation with him,thank god!.And we started talking for hours and hours about my new job and his job experience in the top company that is "ABM Industries".And time goes like that,i really enjoyed  your company thank you once again paul ,said with a happy face .It's my pleasure dear,whenever you need help i'm there for you always,Bye!Takecare and have fun.I waved hand with a smiling face and came out of the John F. Kennedy International Airport. Finally i'm in newyork which is my dream place in the past.And there's my childhood friend annie who settled in newyork waiting for me at the airport .She came to me and hugged for a minute saying,hey!how are you babe ?we haven't met in years ,i really missed you a lot she says making happy face.Yeah!me too annie ,finally i'm here now .Ok ok we can talk later,come on she said and took her carkeys from handbag and started it.Her car looks like a beast it's jaguar XF.I said with a surprising voice "Your car is amazinggg annie".She is a rich kid in our school .Both of us studied together until seventh class in hyderabad .My native town is hyderabad .Her father works in deloitt company and her mom works in HSBC bank ,both of them are very kindhearted.One day  she told me that her father getting transferred for a newyork,i asked why ?immediately hugged me and said wherever i'm,i will be always in touch with you.No need to get worried,my father got highposition  there .So he don't want to loose it and my mom leaving her job completely and wanted to be a homemaker to takecare of my family. Ok!when you are leaving?tomorrow she said with a sad voice.That's our story in the past.Hey !want some music riya ?yeah sure ok !i said.Thank you!actually it's my selection and forgot to tell ,stay at my home for one week.No it will be a problem for me,I'm a shy person can't stay atleast a day and i told for you already i need to stay alone .Still you didn't forget them?please change the topic i said with a disturbed voice. Ok !but as a friend i'm saying that you need to move on that's it.She remained silent for one hour and so do i.

Hey! if you don't mind will you please move a bit,i need to go that side.I turned back  ,a handsome boy standing infront of me.I couldn't stop staring at him like a small girl staring at tv,and everything feels like fastforward to me when i'm staring at him.He is  vijay with whom i fell in love at first sight.Excuse me!hey! are you okay?asked me in a doubtful manner .Yeah i'm fine sorry !i said with an anxiety voice and moved immediately aside.While going to the class ,he just stopped at door and laughed turning towards myside. I saw him at that moment unexpectedly and laughed like a small kid seeing icecream. And bell rings,I'm the topper in eamcet and AIEEE .So my mom didn't say no to study in IIT New delhi,which is my dream  to study here.We both were same class and i came to know after some few days he also studies well,by looking up to his test marks.We were like a gang of five people during those days of B.Tech they are saina,neena, roshini and raiza. Whatever it is we do it always together.In our gang everyone had a boyfriend except me,so that my friends used to tease me because I'm the most beautiful girl in IIT and i had huge following during those days.But i didn't like any of them and sometimes my friends are jealous of my beauty.We share same room in our hostel but none of them knows that i'm in love with vijay. At midnight everyday when i goes to sleep after my study,i used to checkout his pictures in facebook. But i didn't send friend request because don't have enough dare to talk to him. Unxpectedly,one day i searched his name in facebook and i found his account from then this is my daily task checking out his pictures. Saina is my closest friend in our gang and she is very talkitive .So she talks with vijay daily in class ,sitting by  myside and i feel very jealous because she is average looking and recently he sent friend request to her.I couldn't control my anger at all .And nearly two months ,me and vijay haven't talked to each other and i didn't say to any of my friends that i love him.