55.One step at a time

We walked inside the luxurious looking restaurant

We walked inside the luxurious looking restaurant. The manager walked towards us and greeted Jungkook while he took us to the private cabin which they had made reservation for.

The manager looked scared?

Yes he did.

He was sweating a lot and I could tell just by his body language. After being sat down on the chair.

I checked my mails as Jungkook sat at the opposite side.

"Whom you talking to?" I looked up and met a jealous Jungkook. The way he was staring at me with those narrow eyes I could tell.

"Someone important" Teasing him a bit won't harm anyone so why not. He chuckled and just shook his head like I said something funny.

"What" I gave him a 'What's that for' look.

He shrugged is off.

Well I cannot totally ignore the fact that we just made out a while ago and that also in my office.

I hope no one saw us.

"Well hello there lovebirds" I heard Jin coming in as he earned an eyeroll from me.

I hugged him as he sat beside me.

"Where are the others?" Jungkook asked.

"On their way" He replies as Jungkook hummed in response.

I sat there as Jin was engrossed in his phone while I looked at Jungkook and caught him staring at me.

I blushed as I avoided eye contact from him. I could literally hear him chuckling which made me give out a nervous sigh.

"Is everything okay?" Jin asked when he heard me.

"Well I heard you were almost kidnapped and I don't know what to say but how was your experience like dealing with this for the first time" He looked at me curiously.

"Umm scary" I replied honestly.

"Hellooo" Hoseok sang as he came inside and kissed me on my cheek. And then came all the guys one by one greeting me.

We all had settled down as the food had been ordered  by Jungkook.

"Wait where are Sunmi and Jiwoo?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows since I was dying to meet them.

"Well they might not be coming but we have a surprise for youuu~" Taehyung said which made me a little disappointed but I gave them a smile and tried to act excited.

"What surprise?" I asked to which the guys only ignored me.

"You'll find out later" Jin said and I nodded.

We kept talking to each other and I could tell how worried the guys were when they found out about what happened with me.

"Namjoon and Hoseok saved me and I'm really grateful for that" I smiled at them.