Walking to school

(Eddies pov)
I woke up to my alarm going off, I slamed it shut and sat up and rubbed my eyes. Then I walked up to the bathroom door and went into the shower. After the shower I picked out my outfit.
I picked out this:

I walked downstairs and found a note from my mom it said: "Hi honey I had to go to work early today so I hope you have a good first day, I also left your lunch in the refrigerator

I walked downstairs and found a note from my mom it said: "Hi honey I had to go to work early today so I hope you have a good first day, I also left your lunch in the refrigerator. Love you lots mom"
I just smiled and found my lunch, I checked the time  it was 7:55am I had 10 minutes left till I had to be in school. I decided to ring richie to see if  he wanted to walk with me.

He picked up and sleepily said
"hello"
"Hi,rich you wanna walk to school with me" "sure Ed's I'd love to"
"don't call me that"
"So it's alright for you to call me rich but I can't call you Ed's" he said annoyed
"You don't mind, but I do"
"Okay fair enough"
"Bye rich, see you in 5 minutes"
"Byee"

I got on my bike and peddled to richie's house, I saw richie and shouted for him, "aww dam I missed that cute smile, wait I can't say that I'm not gay I'm straight. I jumped when he said hay, he laughed,"it's not funny", "I've seen you haven't changed Ed's,your still short he laughed, "no Im not and don't call me that"I said annoyed. We got to school and went to open the classroom door and that's when I saw.....
(A/N: I left it at a cliffhanger, jeez this is cringey ,tell me why this song reminds me of them😂😳)