Villains

*Deku's pov*
Kacchan chased me all the way to UA. I just want him to stop bullying me. I tripped and hit the pavement. My white hoodies sleeves were starting to soak through with blood. The blood was shaped in lines. Like the cuts I made on my arms. I winced and tried to get up. A scream left my lips as my arms, completely useless, dropped me back onto my face. A cruel familiar laugh, sounded above me. "Loser." The voice walked away talking to his friends. I laid down, sobbing. Eventually my eyes slowly slipped closed. My sleeves were drenched in red. Only my sleeves. I heard a panicked yelp and someone picked me up. The next thing I knew, it felt like I was flying.

*Kamanari's pov*
I saw a greenette laying on the the cement pavement. "Oh my god!" I yelped. His eyes were closed. That's a bad sign. I looked at my boyfriend Shinsou. He nodded and I picked the greenette up. I ran to UA and everyone was staring at the teen in my arms. Blood was dripping on the floor. I stopped by an ash blonde boy. "Do you know where recovery girl's office is?" Concern was laced in my voice. "Shitty nerd?" The ash blonde asked. I rolled my eyes and went to a blue haired male with glasses. "Where is Recovery Girl's office?!?" I yelled getting frustrated. The greenette was bleeding out quite quickly. "Turn right after going straight for some time. You'll see a pink door. It will say Recovery Girl." I nodded and ran there. The nurse yelped and told me to put him down on the bed. "It's worse than the last time. Oh Izuku stop doing this to yourself." Little did we know, a certain ash blonde was smirking and taking photos. A siren sounded. "Alert Villains attacking. Alert Villains attacking." The greenette woke up. Gorgeous emerald eyes brightened angrily. Red sparkly lines were etched into his face. Glowing. "Hold him down! He is too weak to fight." The greenette jumped up and raced outside. A male with bi colored hair lay on the ground bleeding from his head. "Izu c...can you sing please?" He asked. Izuku nodded. "Everybody's got a blank page, a story their writing, today, the one that they are reclining, you can carry the past on your shoulders, or you can start over! Regrets, no matter what your going through, Jesus, he gave you a..." you could tell the greenettes voice was fading from the bi haired male. A scream like wail left the boys mouth. His eyes flashed red at the blue haired villain. "You did it didn't you?!?" The blue haired male glared and then smirked. " I'm sorry did I kill your little boyfriend?" Tears were streaming down the greenettes face. "Yes you did. The one I loved so much. But you obviously wouldn't know what love feels like." I gasped as he said that. "Ooohhh roasted!!!"