the deal

Bill is squeezing Mabel and Dipper in his hands will flashing and pine tree and shooting star in his eyes while chanting eeny meeny miny moe deciding who a kill.

Panic plagued through Dipper's mind as bills eye flashed a shooting star while yelling "yOu".

Dipper's pov

acting without thinking a yelled out to Bill "I WANT TO MAKE A DEAL" trying to get him to spare my sister, "WeLl ,wELl ,WElL LoOk whO's maKiNg thinGs InteREstInG! WhAt'S thE DeaL PINETREE!!". Bills warped voice said
"Uhhhhhh"  I panicked "tIck ToCK PinETreE " bill said squeezing me and Mabel a bit tighter in his hands.
*Gasp* " set my friend abd family free and I'll give you ummm... I'll ahhh" I pondered on what to give bill equally in return" I'll give you me, you can do anything to me just as long you leave them alone!".

Mabel and grunkle Stan and ford was screaming at me not to make the deal, but I was willing to do anything for them to make sure there ok. Bill set his other arms in some sort of a thinking position dragging it out like it's the most impossible decision he'll make. " Well Pinetree you intrigued me "
He said with no eiri echo "how about I add to your deal and you be come my bride"
I choked on my air as he said this, Mabel grew more hysterical and begging me with tears running down her face not to accept the deal.

Ford yelled at bill why he would want that when he found human kind useless. " Well it's gets lonely and every king needs a queen, and pinetree just presented the opportunity so I just couldn't help myself" he sed as his eye curls upwards mimicking a smile.
Bill turn his attention back to me and put Mabel in the pyramid cage with Stan and ford, knocking them out to stop there shouting.

"So Pinetree do you accept the terms of your deal" he said in a low voice sending tingling sensation up my spine " DEAL" I stuck my arm out and shook his hand as flames spread up my arm giving me a worm sensation before everything turned black

Bills pov
Good night my pine tree

Howdy hey how was this first chapter well o hope you like this story so far even tho it's the first chapter . Have a nice day or evening see you later guys gals and non-binary pals
-blueberry