Hey you! i love you ⁸

༄ Author Pov

The first time tzuyu saw once she back homed was seeing sana smiling on her phone while sitting on the couch. the moment sana get caught smiling, she quickly get inside to her room. tzuyu just shrug. been wondering why sana is smiling.

after tzuyu take a shower, she was thinking how to talk with sana. she put her phone on the bed and decide to knock sana door.

༄ Sana Pov

Im texting with cheesy. the stranger that always give me the letter. you know what? it's a girl. i was shocked at first knowing that cheesy is a girl. but hey, i don't mind it. i can't stop smiling texting with her. while waiting her replied, the tall girl knock on my door. just what she want right now?

i decide to open the door. i thought maybe she want to said something about earlier.

i open the door and look at tzuyu.

" Can we talk? "

" Okay. "

and we sit on the couch. i look at tzuyu who trying to find a words to talk. then she start to talk.

" Im sorry if i suddenly tell you that i love you. you must be suprised at my sudden confession. but, i really love you. for now, i know you might be not trusting me but give me a chance to show you how much i love you sana. can i? "

i know she's gonna said it. im not suprised. i then think about elkie that makes me laugh at sarcasm. tzuyu then continue. i look at her.

" I already break up with my girlfriend. "

" ... "

OKAY, i can't believe that she's really break up with elkie.

" How long you're in relationship with her? "

i ask her.

" not even a week. "

" WHAT??? WOWWW CHOU. "

" I know, i know i've been a bad girl to my ex. but it's because of you. i started to like you, no.. i love you. "

" .... "

i don't know what to said.

" i didn't ask you to be my girlfriend. but i want to show you that im serious. i really love you. "

" Tzuyu.. "

tzuyu look at me. and i look at her back.

" you should've just stop it. because i really don't love you. you're just wasting your time to show me you love me when i don't have a feelings at you. and i'll never fall in love with you. "

tzuyu didn't said anything. she just sighed. she should've just give up already. i know that she's beautiful, but just that. nothing more.

" i don't care. i will make you fall in love with me. "

I roll my eyes. she's just like mark. and i hate it.

" you know what? just do whatever you want to do. but that will never changed my mind. don't tell me that you're hurting because of me. because i told you already that i don't love you. "

" I will let you go if im sure you're not fall in love with me. "

" what do you think now? that i've feelings at you but i just said that i don't love you? you can just stop now tzuyu. i really don't love you. can't you understand? "

" Maybe? "

im so frustrated. i decide to go to my room. i don't want to talk with her anymore. she's crazy.

" wait sana. "

" I want to sleep tzuyu. don't talk to me now "

i was about to get inside my room when she hold my wrist. i turn around glaring at her. she's so stubborn!

" Goodnight sana. sleepwell "

" ... "

i didn't said anything. but im frowning when tzuyu peck my lips and quickly get inside her room.

" CHOU TZUYU!!!!! "

༄ Tzuyu Pov

i heard sana yelling at me once im in my room. i didn't said anything and just lay on my bed. i kiss her again. gosh, i miss her lips already. i feel hurt when she said that she will never fall in love with me. but it's too early to give up. i will make her fall in love with me no matter what.

༄ Author Pov

Sana is now texting with cheesy. she said a lot about the tall girl.

to: cheesy

I really hate her. she kiss me again! 😭

from: cheesy

aww, im jealous that she kiss you. hm

to: cheesy

can we met tomorrow?

from: cheesy

um about that, im still shy sana. we will met once im brave enough hehe.

to: cheesy

aww why? im not that scary. im badly want to meet you. so i can show to tzuyu that im not fall in love with her.

from: cheesy

ouch, did you just use me? im hurt. haha just kidding. but im sorry i can't help you ):

to: cheesy

it's okay. im sorry too. well, i'll just wait for you to show up then. 😉

from: cheesy

yeah. sana, can i said something?

to: cheesy

sure anything.. what is it?

from: cheesy

can you wish me a goodnight?

to: cheesy

aww, you want to sleep already? okay. goodnight cheesy 💞 Sleepwell okay? 🤗

from: cheesy

goodnight too bb 😘 sleepwell 💞 talk to you tomorrow <3

sana blushing hard reading their message. she have been thinking why this girl is so different. this girl makes her smile right from the start she send a letter. and she can't explain what is she feeling right now.

i think because it's been a long time i didn't get a sweet message from someone.

sana mumble while still reading their message. she hope one day cheesy will show up. she's just reading their message until she drift to sleep.

meanwhile tzuyu is texting with her ex girlfriend. elkie still disturb her that making tzuyu frustrated. she told elkie that she will block her number if she still disturb her. when elkie didn't replied, tzuyu decide to sleep.

and both of them sleeping.