Chapter 1

*Your pov*

It was here finally the first day of collage in a new town, new friends and new family.

I had being living with my mum for the past 6 years and her and my dad had spit when I was only young so i decide i would go live with my dad and his new family while you were in collage.

I put on my black ripped skinny jeans my favourite #UnitedXXVI top my leather jacket and my vans. I gave my hair a quick brush and a quick spray grabbed my bag car keys and dinner money and rushed out the door followed buy Shawn (my twin) to the car.

.............

We pulled into the collage car park to see my two best friends Elisa and Ellie waiting for you at the gate with there boy friends Cameron and matt. Cam and Elisa had being together forever as long as I could remember. Ellie and Matt had only being going out for a few weeks but they had known each other since primary school.

I jumped out the car garbed my bag from the boot locked the car and ran over to the girls, matt, shawn and Cameron wen of to find the rest of the magcon boys. No one knew but I had a huge crush on carter I didn't want anyone to know but I think shawn knew somehow I didn't really care that he knew i just didn't want carter to find out it would ruin our friendship.

The bell rang Elisa grabbed mine and Ellie's hand and dragged us to form we walked in I saw jack g, jack j, carter and Nash sat at the other side of the room I hadn't seen Nash over the holidays at all. He saw me jumped up and ran across the room picked me up and spun me around after eventually putting me down he shouted
"long time no see and all that" I laughed and said "I know feels like forever" ...
he told me, Elisa and Ellie to come sit with him and the boys so we did. After a while the teacher came round with our new timetables and we all sat and discussed what lessons we had had together I turned I had pretty much every lesson with Nash and Carter the bad thing was tho was that Nash had a huge crush on me but he didn't know about carter.

The bell rang I said cya later to the girls and walked to first lesson with Nash and Carter...