Chapter 1- Saving Isabella

"Isabella come on you nearly at the hospital stay with me." Agent Smith yelled while sitting impatiently in the ambulance with Agent Isabella Murray.

Isabella's cover had just been blown 2 and half years of undercover work was down the drain. Her handler Agent Smith was getting more frustrated with himself. "Why'd this happen to you. You don't deserve this." He was so upset with himself. He had been her handler for the past year and this had never happened to any undercover agent he had handled. 
As the abulance arrived at the hospital Agent Smith refused to leave her side. As far as he knew she had no family but the FBI had just found a distrubing secret about Isabella. Agent Smith's phone began to ring
"Agent Smith?"
"Yes."
"Where are you?"
"I'm at the hospital with Isabella. They don't know whether she's going to make it. I thought someone should be here incase she didn't make it as you know she doesn't really have anyone."
"Ok I want you to stay at the hospital with her. About the family thing, do you remember than case from 8 years ago. The 14 year old girl who was kidnapped from her rich family in New York."
"Yeah, what's this got to do with Isabella?"
"Isabella's got a rare blood type and she can only take donations from family members."
"This doesn't sound like good news ma'am."
"We got Isabella's DNA and it turns out to be a match to that New York families missing child."
"Wait Isabella is that child." There was a long awkward pause. "How did no one figure this out when she first joined the FBI?"
"We have no clue how this could have been missed. I have located the family the father is currently in prison for embezzlement but the wife and daughter have just recently moved to Riverdale. Hermione and Veronica Lodge are currently staying in the Pembroke. I have 2 agents currently on route to Riverdale to pick them up and bring them to the hospital."

While in Riverdale:

It was 5.30 PM when Veronica had just arrived home from school. Vixen practice had overran and she knew her mother wasn't going to be happy she wasn't home by 5. When she enter the reception area, there were 2 FBI agents standing with Hermione. "Mom, what's going on."
"Veronica I don't know if you remember but when you were 8 remember we had the FBI in New York try and track you sister Isabella." Veronica looked confused. She remembered her sister but after all those years the Lodge family assumed she was dead. Hermoine continued "they've found your sister. She is seriously injured and these agents are going to take us to her."

2 Weeks later:

Isabella was up and talking. The FBI agents had got Veronica and Hermoine to the hospital in time to save Isabella. Veronica and Hermonie had headed back to Riverdale where they were setting everything up for Isabella to come stay with them while she recovered. 
Agent Smith had visited his soon to be partner everyday once he found out they were going to be working together after her cover had been blown but that wasn't going to happen for months since Isabella was heading to Riverdale to recover and spend time with her long lost family. 
"You do not know how worried I was about you B." B had always been Agent Smiths nickname for Isabella. Hers was Smithy for him. They had went through the Academy together and were very close.
"I had to pull through, for you. What would you do without me?"
"I'd be lost that's where I'd be." They laughed. Agent Smith continued "There's something I want to talk to you about before you go to Riverdale and recover."
"What's that Smithy?"
"I don't want you to be my partner when you come back."
"Excuse me."
"Let me finish please." He looked nervous, Agent Smith wasn't one to talk about his feelings.
"I care about you Isabella."
"I know that Smithy, I think i know what your going to say and I want to say something first."
"Ok, can i please say what i need to say first." They began talking over each other. This was the first time since they knew each other they had spoke like this to each other when all of a sudden Agent Smith spoke louder than Isabella. "I love you and I always have since I met you at the academy."
Isabella looked happy. "I wanted to say that first, I love you to."
Agent Smith lent in to kiss Isabella but were interupted.
"Agent Smith, Agent Sparrow wants you back at the office. She has a new case for you." As the agent left. Isabella looked over at Agent Smith, he slowly came over and their lips met. As they pulled apart Agent Smith said "Isabella get yourself better so you can come back to me."
"Hopefully you get leave soon and we can meet in Riverdale or someplace in between."
As Agent Smith went to leave the room, Isabella said in a louder voice. "I love you Charles."