Part One

-Anabella's POV-

I got work till 5 am.. SO far I only made $2000.. Tonights been bad for me ugh. Im really about to fall asleep on the pole if they make me go out there again tonight. Im fixing m make up right now.. I hope Danny (Boss) doesn't call me out.

Ana: * DOing her make up *

Danny: MINNIE!!

Ana: * Jumps * Yes boss?

Danny: I need you to go in the back and give this guy a private lap dance. His friends said he been down lately and he needs our best stripper.

Ana: Best? * Smiles a little * OKay, I'll be out in like 30 seconds.

Danny: Alright, Don't fuck up. This guy has good money ya heard? * Walks out *

Ana: Yes sir. * Puts on mascara and blush & and takes off her leggings and shirt with red lingere underneath.  Puts strawberry scented perfume on and starts walking to the back. Takes a deep breath and walks in the room. See's a tall lightskin guy sitting on the couch with his head down. *

-Anabella's POV-

DAMNNNNNN.. HE'S SO FUCKING FINE.

???: * Looks up and looks her up and down and sits back *

Ana: * Smirks walking over to him, gets behind him feeling his abs * Whats your name sweetheart?

???: Chris..

Ana: Well Chris.. Im calling you daddy tonight * Smirks getting onto his lap facing him. Grips his shirt and starts to grind her body against him hard and slow *

Chris: * licks his lips * Damn Ma * Grabs her ass pushing her hard down on his dick *

Ana: * Pushes him back on the couch and starts to dry ride him *

-1 HOUR LATER-

Chris: * Pulling his pants up & puts his shirt back on *

Ana: * Catching her breath smiling * WOW

-Ana's POV-

So.. Yeah we fucked.. But it was just suppose to be a lapdance omfg. Damn his D2B.

Chris: * Kisses her cheek then her neck a couple times * Bye Ma * Smirks and drops the money on the table & walks out *

Ana: * Blushes and grabs the money and counts it and see's that he wrote his number on one of the bills * Yasssss.

..... To be continued