Part 1

BITCH GET UP AND CLEAN MY HOUSE NOW!

"I'm up you don't have to yell" as I got out of bed I headed to the bathroom to do my morning routine, as I was doing that I was just thinking about how my life could have been if my birth mom didn't put me in this hell hole they called "Foster home".
My name is Ja'caria Unique Holmes I'm 17 years old I live in Miami Florida with my foster dad, when I was a newborn my birth mom  dropped me off at a adoption center and never came back she only left me and a note that said

If you ever find this note I just want you to know that I never wanted a child, I never seen myself giving birth to a little girl but here I am writing this letter, I'm not going to lie to you and say I love you cause I dont actually your the reason your dad doesn't want to be with me anymore and for that I hate you, DONT TRY TO FIND ME!!

When I read that letter at the age of 12 I wanted to die I didn't want to be here anymore, I always wondered how could she write something so hateful to someone she carried for nine months, but out of my 17 years of living hateful shit came easy to me it didn't even bother me anymore I was so use to it.

Getting knocked out my thoughts by Conner yelling at me to get downstairs now I started to slowly walk downstairs, Conner is my foster dad, ever since I turned 14 I lived with him, he was a good "Dad" at first till he started taking liking to my body and now I hate him with every bone in my body he is a nasty old white man that just want to touch little girls cause he can't get any pussy from someone his age.

"Dumb bitch what took so long, your acting like you don't want to see big daddy" said Conner, in my mind that actually what I was thinking I didn't want to see him he always want to touch on me.

"Sorry Conner I was getting ready, what is it you wanted"
"Get my fucking house clean and meet me in the room in 10 minutes now go"
Okay conner unique said rolling her eyes while walking in a CLEAN KITCHEN.

There's nothing in here to clean but a plate in the sink literally JUST A PLATE!
I swear sometimes I really just want to kill him with my bare hands, he does the fucking most all the time.

"YOUR TEN MINUTES UP BITCH GET UP HERE"
As I walking down the stairs Conner was running down the stairs saying
"THERE'S AN EMERGENCY AT THE JOB I HAVE TO GO SEE YOU TONIGHT BABY"

I swear god be saving me sometimes cause I really didn't feel like going up there then going straight to work after.
I guess I'll make me something to eat and take a nap till it's time to go to work a the diner today.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Location: Diner 

I've just walked in the diner and already have three table waiting on me.
As I was walking to the table I see three sexy ass niggas and a female but she look gay but she fine asl too.
Hey my name is Unique welcome to Chill'in diner, what will you guys like to drink today?
"Wassup shawty y'all still got them strawberry drinks? The dude with dreads asked
Umm yessir we do, is that what you will be drinking?
"Yes ma'am"
"Why you saying Ma'am to this bitch she look the same age as us" the dark skin with waves said
Ignoring his dumbass remark I ask for every body else drink and they all want the same strawberry-lime slush, going to get they drink I here the dude with the dreads ask ole boy why would he disrespect me.

Returning with they drink I asked was they ready to order they food and everybody said yeah  so I pull my note pad out to jot down they order starting with dreadhead,

- umm I want some Chicken tinders with some hot sauce and cheese fries with ketchup on the side.
Okay and for you sir I asked the dumbass with the waves
-yeah get me a burger with cheese fries but make sure you don't put and mustard in my shit.
Okay and for you ma'am
-Okaay boo I want the same thing as Tez (dreadhead) but ion want ketchup on my fries.
Okay and for you sir?
-yeah I'm gimime some pussy with a side of bounce dat ass, cryin laughing I asked home again what he wanted and he asked for fish with cheese fries with ketchup and hot cause