Having these damn feelings... I'm totally sick and it's getting worst

So yeah lemme get it straight...Mayvis went to Highschool at NOHSians Academy, she barely knows everyone but as time passes by she got to learn more of herself than the people around her. She had a few friends though she think might be the people who she can hang out with.

1stYearHigh-________________________________-

There was once, she had a great time talking with her girl friends at their room. She was so happy sharing her thoughts to which school she came from and as well her old friends she treasures much.

"...Yeaah, and my bestfriend(Karly) and I are so sweet, we could make a lot of letters all day just to show how important we are for each other." Mayvis tell her classmates with joy apparent in her eyes.

"Wow, I could see you have great friends" one of her classmates replied.

Her classmates were so happy listening with her thoughts. They see how Mayvis loves to talk about her past school experiences and etc. She even mentioned the guy he will never forget. She might not have a clear communication with these people, yet she talks like she usually still meet them. But it is so clear, she misses her old friends and she is trying hard to adjust to her new world.

2ndYearHigh

This is where Mayvis felt another year of madness she should faced. She thought this year could be nothing like different with the other year that passed. For her, it could be worse...Well, she wasn't wrong all those Algebra and Scientific stuff just make her predictions right.

"Ohh c'mon Math, I'm tired looking for your x, move on-____-dammn I suck at this.! Mayvis Get a grip!...

         I totally need a break" Mayvis was annoyed answering a pile of assignments in Algebra...

She checked her internet and she was glad it was working because the last time she checked it, it has no signal❌

When she log in through her facebook she found out her chat buddy was online. And guess who that guy is? Well, just the guy he met 2 years ago...ThomLiam She got in touched with him miraculously one day lastyear wayback on her 1styearhigh via facebook, that was quite a long time. Their first convo went this way

(I dont exactly know how it goes but Im trying to remember the best I could)

ME: HI:D

HIM: hello

ME: How are you?

.....waiting for just a sec.

HIM: Fine

ME: Cool, you don't remember me, do you?

HIM: Im trying to figure you out...

ME: I'm Kathrina, one of the Tayokok members...Well, if you remember I chase you once...

HIM: yeah I see

ME: ok hehehehe...

@_____@ 1stawkwardconvoever:3

Since that convo, Mayvis shamelessly started stalking ThomLiam... I forgot how she found this guys account and become friends...nvm

Back to the present where she caught this guy online in facebook and get to chat with him after 1 year...Hahaha it might be that long, one fact Thom Liam doesn't go online so often.

So she started the convo with "Hey:)" that was the first polite word that pops in her mind...

As he was typing, he just type the same "Hey" but without the smiley ofcourse...

Mayvis was so happy ThomLiam never fails to reply whenever she's annoying him.