1-Jungkook

"I'm home!"
No response....
"Kookie baby, where are you? Has he gone to sleep already?"

Suddenly, there was a messy of blob black hair peeking out of the room upstairs, "I'm here hyung"

He makes his way upstairs to be met with a view of his little brother, messy hair strands all over his face , those worn out doe eyes looking back at him with a expression that could not be read, slowly yawning, he began to speak, "I called you 4 times earlier why didn't you pick up Joonie?"
Namjoon had noticed his phone vibrating a few times but couldn't attend the call "Sorry baby, had a meeting so I had put my phone in silent...anyways did you eat?"
"Hyung I'm 23 for gods sake,I'm not a baby, because of you even Hobi makes fun of me now...will you ever stop calling me that"

Namjoon chuckled knowing very well how angry his little brother gets whenever he called him baby but he couldn't help but laugh, after all his brother looked cute even when he was angry. "You know kook, no matter how old you'll grow, even if you have your own grandchildren, you will still be my forever little one"

Jungkook shot a glare at his brother l, he doesn't get why his brother loved treating him like a small child, when all he wanted was to grow up and be a responsible and kind man."You will never understand my anger hyung, by the way the food is on the kitchen counter, but it's been a while it must have gone cold, should I heat it for you?"

Namjoon didn't know how to thank god for having a brother like Jungkook, even though he was years younger than himself, he was always so matured and responsible unlike the boys of his age. He never once complained of what they didn't have, but gave his best he could, and for sure loved his elder brother a lot.

"Nope, it's fine Kook, you have classes tomorrow early in the morning , go sleep now"

And with that Namjoon left to get refreshed, even if people around him wouldn't tell him, he knew he stinks like a dead fish, he still has no idea how Jin bears with all this and never once complain.
.
.
-------------------------
.
.
Jungkook did want to go to sleep already but he hasn't finished going through the newspapers yet. He was in the final year of his 5 year photography course, just a matter of few more months and he would be over with his degree in photography, but he had no idea what to do for his job, well he did have an idea, to become a photographer, travel around the world, explore new things and have his own blog,but those wasnt his main priority at the moment, his brother had given up on his studies, almost 9 years back when his parents passed away in a car crash, since then he has been working so hard to pay his tuition fees and also to make the ends meet. He wanted to do the same thing for his brother now in return for all the sacrifices he made for him, he might not be able to pay back all the gratitude but he was ready to do all ot takes to lessen the burden on his brother.

All these years there would never have been a time when Namjoon was selfish or thought about only himself, he did his best to get the best education for his little brother and even got him into a prestigious college, there were even days when he would work till early morning in order to get those little bonuses for his overtime, now since it was his turn he couldn't think of being selfish and carrying on with his own dreams, he was his brother to have a little rest now and was ready to take up any job with a good pay.
.
.
----------------------
.
.
Jungkook turned to look back at the clock, it was 12:20 already and was his time to go to bed, but before doing so he headed downstairs to check up on his brother one final time. But he was met with an endearing sight, the bowl of food left untouched on the coffee table, Namjoon's bag and laptop left out on the one sofa, while he himself laid there on another sofa with mouth wide open, little snores leaving his mouth with drool dripping from the corner of his mouth, with his head laid back on the sofa, he was fast asleep.