CHAPTER 1 - Eyes Like Yours

Charlotts P.O.V

His beautiful blue eyes starred into mine for what felt like forever, I would never of thought that the boy i saw from ‘ the party ’  would of changed my life as much as he did. The boy I couldn't shake from my thoughts, dreams, my life! And after 7 whole tiering years of drama, tears, laughter, love and hate, i was finally making my way down the isle, flowers in hand towards my best friend, what would now be my future and the love of my life.

I was 16…

“ Charlotte!” Abby called but i was in a wonderful daydream to be bothered to reply. “Charlie!” she called again but no response. “ Charlotte Grace Amber Clark!!! Will you please answer me!” she yelled, snapping me out of my day dream and back to reality in seconds “ you really need to learn my name better, considering that ive known you for 11 years now and you still dont know my name! its Amber before Grace!” I jokingly stated. “ Yea - Yea, well if you would listen to me then i wouldn't have to use your full name! anyway, red or pink?” she asked pointing at her glamorous geek lush lipsticks, “ uhhhh- pink, its more bright and happy” i say as if i actually care. i wasn't looking forward to this party at all! i would know nobody there except the girls i was going with.

As i walked into the party, it was filled with teenagers laughing, screaming, making out... just like i thought! This night was going to drag on forever, might aswell get it over and done with then.  As i was talking to Abby, out the cornor of my eye a black figure was walking towards me, i hadnt noticed i was staring and that Abby was trying to snap me out of it before he realised, it was too late and we where standing in the middle of the room staring at eachother, his eyes fluttered as he walked away with a small smile on his face, me on the other hand just stood there like the idiot i am.

" His name is Zac if your wondering " a voice from behind me stated, i turned around to see a girl, around the same hight as me, blonde hair, brown eyes, long, dark eye lashes and a lot of makeup. " Are you his girlfriend? " i questioned, hoping that they were just really good friends " naa he is my ex, we broke up because im moving schools next week and he is going camping the day before i leave" she explained " cant you see each other out of school?" i mentally slapped myself for suggesting it, " oh aha no im moving back to Canada with my parents" thank god, not that shes moving because she seems really nice but thank god they wont be getting back together. As she walked away i found my way back to my friends who hadnt even noticed i had left, what great friends huh? yea whatever. 

i must admit, his eyes stood out the most, they where so different, a nice blue colour i guess. As i was thinking this i walked into someone by accident, spilling my drink down my self and the person i had bumped into, " oh my gosh im so sorry! oh wow im so- " i started " its fine, dont fret, easily cleaned up" the voice of an angel, i looked up to see the same light blue eyes i had seen earlier, this time they had more detail and i was closer, he took my hand and led me to the bathroom, lifted me and sat me on the counter next to the sink, " the question is... are you ok?" he asked with full concern "me? oh yea im fine aha" i smiled and knowing me i went as red as a tomato " good " he replied as he whipped his shirt with a wet cloth, he had a white button up shirt that was now see through and dark black jeans, he then removed his shirt to the point where his newly descovered abs showed, and as he lifted me off the counter...

hope you guys liked the first Chapter! ill update soon! xoxo - Harriet199124