Prologue

Let's Get Lost
•prologue•

•°•°•

The clock is ticking since now and then, the large room becoming small because the amount of people. Here I am sat in the center of the meeting table.

I don't like it to be in the spotlight. I hate the look they give me, I hate being called Sir nor Mister . It feels like not me.

Back in high school nor college people will known me as Louis Tommo the party animals not the Louis Tomlinson that his father Mark Tomlinson that powerful over some part of England. I miss those life of me being normal. I missed my man.

"Mr. Tomlinson h-how do you think about Mr. Wang offers?" A guy in a black suit that sat next to me asks. I'm sure he's nervous being around me, I mean why would you being nervous around me? It's not like when you making a small mistake then I will throw you in a sea of sharks.

"I'm not interested" I said and stand up from my hot seat and walk out the room. Sure I'm making scenes but I don't want to hear someone rambling about something that doesn't interest me.

I slam my office room shut with loud bangs noise. I walk over to my wood table and sat quietly in my seat. Hope my heart won't jumped out of my chest. I stare at the frames that peacefully seated in my desk. There the picture of my sisters. The picture of my mother. The picture of me and my father in my graduation ceremony. And the picture of me and my beautiful fiancée, Eleanor.

We've been engaged since I'm graduated my college. And that's four years ago. Eleanor's father and mine is close friend. I never ask much from my father. I have never.

I accepted the engaged because Eleanor is beautiful and she treat me like an normal human being. Her understanding is making me love her. She's not just beautiful but she's smart. No, she's clever.

I memorised all the time we spend together, the kisses, the cuddle, the arguments, the make up, the jokes, the sex, the make love, and the happiness I have with her. I love her.

Her smile can calming my mess head.

I staring into the ceiling. Asking myself. What is that that I done wrong that I deserve this? I may be selfish and ungrateful of what I have but it's not what I wanted to do with my life.

I stare into the frame of picture of me and my old friends in college. Harry, Zayn, Liam, Niall, Perrie, Sophia, Barbara and the only girl-friend I overprotective over, Clara. I missed them. I miss the old time I spend with them every second of my life.

Sure we going to our separate way but we just go in separate ways without a single contact from each other. Ever since the graduated day, I felt like losing myself. Or maybe because my father cut all the connection with them because he said "They just giving you bad effects on your bright future, son" but he's wrong. So wrong.

Actually they make me feel alive. They make me feel wanted, they make me feel like a family and they supporting on what I chose on life.

There's a stupid plans I used to make with the group. That we will go travelling and see the hidden beauty of the world together. But the good things aren't always in your side, didn't it?

I gathered the frames from my desk and shove them into my briefcase. I walk out the door and went straight to the elevator to the lobby.

I avoid all the look from my employees and walk straight to my sport car.

As soon as I arrived in the mansion that my dad own, it's not home for me.

The front door open reveals Colin the housekeeper. "Good afternoon Mr. Tomlinson" He bows and I send him small smile before walk upstairs into my room.

I remove the expensive suit from my body and changing into the comfortable sweatpants and walk out my room to the family room where my familys at.

As soon as my mother see me, she send me warm smile. Father pat a spot next to him, "Take a seat next to me son" I politely smile, " There is something I need to say, I-i really hope you guys will understand" I fiddling my finger.

My father nodding his head allowed me to speak.

"I want to travelling not just sat dumbfounded in the office room doing nothing," I look on the ground as I speak.

"Not that I grateful of what you've given me but, it's not my thing. I'm not an business man but I born to travelled the world and I want to find my self"

I raised my head to found everyone staring at me and completely quite.

"I'm so disappointed of you" Father said and leave the room.