"Let me be the one."

"Goodmorning Honey." - A smile flashed on her lips as I kissed her on the forehead.She kissed me back before I get up from our bed.We've been leaving together for almost 3 years.

"Go and give yourself a shower.Let's eat together." - I winked at her and she gave me a smile in response.She get up from the bed and walk towards the bathroom.She's just wearing an underwear and a big lose shirt which is mine...cute.I smiled with that thought.I stepped outside the room and decided to prepare our breakfast while waiting for her.

My phone vibrated indicating that someone texted.It was from my bestfriend Seungwan.I smiled before I click the message I received from her.

[Seul,can you pick me up? My sister Yeri wouldn't be able to fetch me because of some reason...pretty please.]

      From: Wannie~

[Surething]

   To: Wannie~

I replied back before putting back my phone to the center table when Irene already walk downstairs.

I stood up from my seat and approached her wearing a smile on my face.

"You're beautiful as ever,Bae." - I complimented her which I earned a light slap from my shoulder.

"You never failed on complimenting me." - I chuckled at her statement and pull a chair and sat,she's doing the same too.We we're in the middle of eating when I asked her.

"By the way,do you wanna come with me?." - She look at me and swallowed her food before asking.

"Where?."

"I'm going to fetch Seungwan at the airport.She's finally back after a long year of staying in Canada.I missed that Olaf so much." - I can see the exitement in her eyes as I said that.Haha,cute.

"Ommo! She's finally here!? I can't wait to see her!." - I laughed at her sudden action.

We finally finished our breakfast and we're now going to the airport.

@Seoul International Airport

"Seul!." - I turn where it was and I saw Wendy running towards us.She open her arms widely welcoming me for a hug.I smiled and was about to run towards her and give her a hug when Joohyun already hugged her.

"Ommo! Seungwan-ah! It's been a long time!." - I laughed at my girlfriend's silliness as well as Wendy.

"Haha,unnie...it's so nice meeting you again." - Wendy hugged her back.

"Wannie." - Wendy broke the hug between them and approach me.

"Seul! I miss you." - I hugged her back and smiled.

"Me too."

Fastforward...

After Seungwan's arrival,we used to hang out together,almost everyday.

"Hon,I'm going to Seungwan's,together with Jennie.I'll be back before dinner." - I look at her and scanned her from head to toe.Goodthing she's not wearing revealing outfits.

"I'm sorry I can't come with you,Honey.I really need to finish this." - I said and look at the laptop infront.She smiled and walk towards me giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

"No worries,Hon.I'm with Seungwan anyway.Gotta go,bye! Faiting!." - she cheered me before waving.

"Faiting! Send my regards to Wendy!." - I shouted before she entered into the car.