chaper 1

As the soft, golden-yellow sunlight enters the room Baekhyun wakes up. Not really excited as it is the beginning of his first year in High-School. He gets up, softly rubbing his eyes. After entering the washroom, he looks at the mirror. He look at himself and smiles, filling himself with positivity, telling himself “Be yourself and everything will be fine”. After finishing his morning business, he changes into his school uniform. As he makes his way down to the kitchen he is welcomed by his favorite pancakes. The aroma of the pancakes fills the whole house. When he reaches the living room he is welcomed by his father coming out of the kitchen with his smile and a plate full of his favorite chocolate pancake and his panicking mother, well his mother was panicking because it’s his first day in high school. After finishing his breakfast and after his mother calmed down a bit, he decided to walk to school because he still had 30 minutes.

              Well, on the other hand…

Park Chanyeol woke up not because he wanted to but because there was constant knocking on the door and also the never dying alarm. He groaned before deciding on waking up for real. After he finished refreshing up, he rushed into in uniform and out his room. He saw his sister, father and mother talking and eating their breakfast, but as for Chanyeol, we was running late on his very first day so he was going to make his sister drop him off to school, which she gradually agreed to other she knew that the happy virus of the house is going to bug her for the rest of the week. He rushed with a toast in his mouth and an apple is his hand. He kissed his mothers cheeks before being pulled out by his sister. Before slamming the door shut he managed to shout “BYE MOM AND DAD SEE YOU LATERRrrRRrrr!!!”As Chanyeol reaches school he realizes there’s still about 10 minutes left.

Well even though both of them had a very different morning, it was still a pleasant morning. After entering the class room Baekhyun placed his bag and his books under the table, he the wears his earphones and looks out of the window admiring the wide sky which was decorated with fluffy white clouds. It was indeed a perfect morning. As he closed his eyes and let the music engulf him, he didn’t even realize that he had curled up his lips forming a soft smile. Well it’s not like the other students were not there and no it’s not that Baekhyun was a shy, introverted  guy, today he just wanted to enjoy the beautiful weather.

His mind escaped into his own world, but he was suddenly brought back to reality when Zhang Yixing, preferably called Lay back hugged him. “Baekieeee, Good Morning, I’m so glad that all of us are in the same class!!!” Lay exclaimed, Baekhyun just laughed at his childishness and said “Same here Lay”. Slowly everyone started to arrive, and all of them were happy to be back with their best friends again. Baekhyun and his group(Lay, Kyungsoo, Luhan, Chen and Tao ) were talking about how did they spend their time during their break.

When this was happening, Simultaneously,…

Chanyeol and his group of friends (Suho, Kai, Sehun, Xiumin and Kris) entered the class, joking and laughing. As Chanyeol was laughing, he suddenly bumped into Baekhyun causing the latter to stumble a bit. Chanyeol bit his tongue a bit and said  “Sorry Baekhyun, I didn’t mean to bump into you.” The smaller shook his head slightly and said “It’s okay Chanyeol” flashing his genuine smile. And all of them went to pick their seats.

Well the Homeroom teacher entered the calls and welcomed the school for the new 'ACADEMIC SESSION' and then arranged the seats of the students which will remain the same for the rest of the year.

Baekhyun was to sit in the 4rd seat next to the window and Luhan was to sit beside him. Behind i.e. the 5th seat was Chanyeol and Sehun.  Then the class started. After 3 periods, they had their break. Baekhyun was busy talking to Luhan when he suddenly felt someone tapping on this shoulder. This caused him to look back. Chanyeol smiled and said "Could I borrow your water?" Baekhyung just laughed and passed it to him. After drinking Chanyeol said "Thank you for the water baek, I was going to fall asleep" this caused the three of them to laugh. "Its okay chanyeol, I feel you, these classes are boring" said Baekhyun still laughing. Chanyeol chuckled at the smallers words. When Baekhyung hear the taller chuckle, somehow, somewhere, it make his heart feel warm. The four of them then spoke to eachother till the break finished. Baekhyun faced forward the warmth still lingering somewhere cauzing him to smile. Little did he know that he also made the giant feel the same way when he smiled at him when the giant first bumped into him.

_

________________________________________
Authors note... I guess. Its my first time writing a fanfic. I know that the story is going slow but I just wanted to build it up properly... I hope you all enjoy this and I guess I'll try to upload frequently😄. Do leave comments. Well, see you in the next chapter 👋