- how you guys meet -

Cal - 💜
You were a big fan of the boys. Your best friend, Y/F/N decided to buy you tickets to their show. While you were at their signing, people pushed and shoved one another and you ended up on the ground. You were woken up by the sound of music, but you weren't able to get out of bed. You saw your best friend and 4 other shadowey figures, but didn't recognize who those 4 were. Your mom had come and brought in those people, before you drifted off to sleep, all you could remember was that you saw a gorgeous face and recognized it as Calum.

Ash - ❤️
You had a not so little crush on Ashton Irwin. He's been your crush ever since you moved to Y/S/N (school's). He was studying to be a music teacher. He played the drums in music class and you found that very attractive. Although you thought Ashton was way out of your league, one day you decided to talk to him, cause why not, it began with "I like your arms." "Thank you?" his response came out as more of a question, but he giggled at your awkwardness.

Lukey - 💙
When you were 14 you two went to the same school, before you knew it you were getting called names by a group of kids. On the other hand, Luke was pretty much fitted in with everyone and had tons of friends. He noticed groups of people bullying you so, he confronted those kids, but only made things worse, but that didn't change the fact that it was rather sweet of him to care about you. It was bad enough that people were bulling you, but one day you were walking down the school stairs and slipped, there were kids snickering everywhere. "What are you doing?" you questioned him. "Helping you, because you're purdy." your heart melted by the way he said that.

Mike - 💛
Michael was in every single one of your classes. He was fairly smart, but he was a very quiet person. He would always get picked on by the way he dressed, you actually thought he was totally hot, but at the same time you didn't think your best friend Y/BF/N would approve. A couple of weeks past by, and you couldn't stop picturing yourself with Michael. The next day, you were walking down the hallway to your second period, in a rush you ran into Michael. "SORRY!!" he yelled, "why are you screaming?" you asked. "WHAT?!" you took out his headphones and could hear what he was listening to, Fall Out Boy, "your listening to fall out boy?" "yeaaaah?" "I love their song -Centuries-" you two clicked along so well.