The Diaries

In a dark cavernous room filled with ancient documents, a hooded figure drifted between tall stacks of books. Old, new, paperback, leatherbound... there were thousands of volumes, each vastly different from the next. The figure came to a stop next to a low, dark end table. It was wreathed in open tomes lit by flickering candlelight that cast odd shadows over the yellowed pages. Suddenly a low pop echoed through the chamber. Two small manuscripts accompanied it- one wrapped in a soft leather binding, and the other a simple spiral bound notebook. The figure scooped them up, gently thumbing through the pages with curious eyes. They appeared to be personal diaries, written by the same author. The handwriting was loopy and cutesy, with many small sketches doodled into the margins. It was slightly unusual for personal belongings to appear in this particular home of knowledge, though certain items of note had been delivered in such a fashion in the past. The figure smiled fondly and settled down in a well worn armchair to read.

Dear Diary,

My name is Linsy! At least, that's the name that Ashlie gave me. Ashlie is my friend! I'll list all my friends right below here in case I forget. I met them a little while ago and I wrote it down- or at least I think I did- but I lost my other diary. Anyway, I have memory problems so I just wanted to write things down when I remember to. That way, if I read my diary every day, I'll remember what already happened :D

Hopefully. I think it worked with my old diary, but that's gone missing somewhere. I hope no one took it!

List of Friends:

*The list is wildly different, with some of the lines being written in pencil, pen, crayon, marker, and even charcoal. It seems to have been written out and updated over a long period of time*

UNi – He's a pug with a squishy face! He likes to go on adventures and talk to new people. He loves his friends! I'm so lucky to be one of them ^^ He's really brave too!

Ashlie- She's a really nice lady with pretty hair and eyes! She is SUPER strong and can protect her friends really easily. I think Ashlie is super cool and I want to be just like her!

Nick- He's a cool guy with a super nice voice! Nick is also super strong and it's really fun to make him laugh. He likes to be a good friend and he has really cool glasses. I wonder if he'd let me borrow them?

Jon- Jon is a jester and he's really funny! He likes adventure but sometimes I think he just likes making people laugh. I think that's really cool!

Dawn- Dawn is a robot with a super nice smile! He's SOOO smart and can do so many things! He's very talented! He's always willing to help me when I need it ^^

Sammy- Sammy is a cow and she's really sweet! She likes to spend time with me outside and we sit by the water and watch the fishies in the stream.

Wilford- Wilford is a piggu and he loves Ashlie a lot! They're really close, so that makes Wilford my friend too ^^

Hat guy- Hat guy is cool, he has a bowler hat and I don't normally see him but sometimes I'll see him watching everyone else and we'll sit down and watch them together ^^ he doesn't really talk but that's okay! I think we're friends :D

the lady at the grocery store- She works at the grocery store and she told me to go away but she also gave me a free sample so we're friends!

Leah: Leah is a slime and she is super cool and kind of funny, she's my responsibility now so I'll take good care of her! Everyone needs family!

Paul: Paul is a polar bear with a soft voice. He's very sweet and he normally gives me seeds when I see him at his store ^^

Paulina/Paula: She's Paul's girlfriend and is very fun to talk to! We like to talk about flowers and candles. I don't remember which version of her name is the right one so I normally just don't call her by name >//.//<