Chapter 1 - Meeting The Boys

"Anna."

Poke.

"Anna."

Poke.

"Anna."

"I swear to god if your finger comes close to me one more time i will shove it up your ass and shove you out of this god damn car." I say and look over at my older brother smirking at me. I hear faint laughter coming from the drivers seat in front of me. 

"Anna, that was fucking hilarious but watch your language young lady." My dad says still laughing and i hear my brother join in as i continue staring out the window.

"What did you even want loser?" i say looking over at my brother and sticking my tongue out.

"Do you see that house over there?" He says pointiing to this beautiful peach house, no, mansion, with brown bricks. It is huge! The garden in the front yard is absolutely gorgeous and even from here i can see the massive pool in the back yard and i squeal as i see my beautiful silver Porsche 918 Spyder waiting for me in the huge driveway.

"Oh. My. God. There's no way in hell that's our house..... It's gorgeous!" I smile huge revealing my straight white teeth and we pull in to the drive way with the moving truck right behind us and i practically jump out of the car before it came to a complete stop. After a 3 hour car ride i'm glad to be finally out of that damned car.

I make a mad dash for the house and i open the huge front door staring around in amazement and i run up the stairs searching every room. I finally stop at the door at the very end of the hallway and open it, falling in love immediately. The room was a light aqua color with a light and warm color of brown for the carpet. It had it's own bathroom and it was absolutely gorgeous. The bathroom was white with a beautiful tile design and it was genuinely breathtaking. The room also had it's own walk in closet with a full sized mirror and to the side of the room was my king sized bed placed right next to a gorgeous window that had it's own little space outside of it surrounded by a railing.

"Anna! get your ass down here!" I here my dad screaming from downstairs and i look up from stairing at the pool and walk downstairs.

"Anna, meet Jackson, Carter, Drew, Colin, and Blaine." I watch my brother as he points at the five insanely attractive boys standing in my living room. You could tell just by looking at them that theyre were all different.

Jackson. He seems like the older brother of the group. He has this brotherly vibe bouncing off of him with his light brown hair and light gray eyes. He looks about 6'0 and he has amazing muscles.

Carter. He seems like the jokester of the group. He has a silly kind of vibe coming from his dirty blonde head of hair and his light brown eyes. He seems about 5'11 and he too has muscles.

Drew. He seems like the sweetheart and i think we are gonna be good friends. He has dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. He's probably 6'1 and he has muscles but not as much as the others. He kind of has this boyish look to him.

Coin. The dark, mysterious boy. He has jet black hair and deep gray eyes that seem like they could see into your soul. He is 6'3 and he has the most muscles.

And then there was Blaine. He is definetly the player of the group. He is absolutley gorgeous, well everyone in that damn group is. He has chocolate brown eyes and dark brown hair. He has the perfect amount of muscles.

"Um.... Earth to Anna?" I see one of the boys, Blaine, waving i his hand in my face and he's smirking. "Now if your done checking us all out and definitely hard core judging us would you answer the question?" I start blushing slightly but they can't tell.

I'm not the most gorgeous person or the most popular but i'm not ugly. I'm about 5'4 with chocolate brown hair that reaches my waist in waves, perfectly tanned, and I have bright green eyes. I've been told i have the body of a model even though i eat everything. I have a tiny waist, thigh gap, and curves in all the right places. Currently, i'm wearing my shortest pair of shorts, not on purpose, and my loose "Bows Before Bros" muscle tank and my hair is in a loose ponytail and i'm wearing minimal makeup. 

"Uh.. yeah. haha sorry.... what was the question?" I say hiding my face by looking down because i can feel the boys checking me out. 

"Well, i asked where your room is." He says smirking.

"Um..  w-why do you need to k-know?" God damn me and my social awkwardness around hot guys. 

I see the jackass start smirking and then he starts laughing along with the others. "Well we were going to help you with your bags but ya know.. if you wanna do that it's fine too" he says winking and i glared at him.

"Follow me then i guess but don't get your hopes up horndog." I bend down to get a box and completely forget that the boys were behind me and that i was wearing my shortest pair of shorts and i hear one of them whistle and i immediately turn bright red and turn around to see who it was,. 

Carter.

I look over at my brother and i can see that he is laughing but he has this protective look in his eyes. Damn. Everyone is laughing. I look over aat Blaine and saw that same protective look flash in his eyes but it disappeared almost as soon as it came. I got up and started walking to my room with the boys following close behind.

~After a long day  of unpacking and dealing with that crazy group of boys~

I plop down on my bed and start scrolling through my phone glancing at the time.

11pm

Fuck. I have school tomorrow.

I sigh loudly and plug my iphone into the dock and turn on some slow music and drift into a deep sleep.

-----------------------------------------------(A/N)-------------------------------------------------------

Hey! So i kinda decided to start a new story and i have some high hopes for this one and i can't wait to get more into this story! 

The car to the side is Anna's car ----> 

welp. I'm probably gonna update again today cause it's winter break and i have no life.

Peace out! x