2.2

"
you
are
a
wet
doorknob
"

________________________________

LEXIE STIRRED IN HER SLEEP BEFORE OPENING HER EYES—- she glanced around at her surroundings, she was fully clothed and miles was no where to be seen.

she sat up and looked around, she didn't know if she was losing her mind or not but everything seemed dark, like everything was dull.

everything around her seemed to be disoriented and she felt dizziness all across her body.

she had to muster up all her stength to push herself off of her bed, her feet hit the cold wooden floor and it felt like million little needles.

she shivered at how cold it was, colder than normal for sure.

she walked out into the hallway... where was everybody? the house was more quiet than usual.

the silence was deafening.

she walked out of her room before calling down the narrow hallway,

"hello?" she called wearily—-hoping that miles or someone would call back.

she didn't like the feeling of being alone, it was giving her more anxiety than normal.

she didn't hear any response, her heart sunk.

she continued walking further down the hallway, barley able to see anything in front of her as it was pitch black.

as she was walking she felt as if someone was walking behind her, chills traveled up and down her spine.

she quickly turned around to see what was behind her, yet nothing was there.

"what the hell?" she said out loud to herself.

it was silent, and pitch black. she was frozen in fear, she felt like a sitting duck standing still, but she was way too scared to move from her spot.

as she sat there frozen in fear she felt a cold hand yank her by her shoulder and drag her down to the floor.

she screamed out of fright at the actions happening before her,

"HELP!" she screamed, hearing her own cries for help echo afterwards.

she felt another cold hand wrap around her mouth and muffle her screams, she laid on floor unable to move.

she looked up and could faintly make out the apparition of a man above her, but she couldn't see a face.

it was as if he didn't have one, it was just blackness.

she felt slithering around her limbs as she glanced down and saw vines coming out of the floor and around her limbs.

she continued screaming with fear, the cold hand removed from her mouth.

"you're next" she hears a demonic voice speak in a low, deformed voice.