𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘗𝘏𝘠 𝘚𝘖𝘕 (𝗵𝗾)

𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀 — Uzumaki   Kaori

𝙉𝙄𝘾𝙆𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙎 — kao ,   maki,   &&   honeybun ( mom ).
𝘼𝙂𝙀 —    17 — 18 .
𝙂𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍 — male .
𝙎𝙀𝙓𝙐𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙔 — bisexual .
𝘽𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙃𝘿𝘼𝙔 — April 7th .
𝙕𝙊𝘿𝙄𝘼𝘾 𝙎𝙄𝙂𝙉 — Aries .
𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙊𝘿𝙏𝙔𝙋𝙀 — A + .

𝙊𝘾𝘾𝙐𝙋𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 — high   school   student   && works   at   a five   star   restaurant   on   his free   time   to   make   extra   cash .
𝙎𝘾𝙃𝙊𝙊𝙇 — nekoma .
𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙎 —  3rd   year   classcroom 2 .
𝘾𝙇𝙐𝘽 —  nekoma's   boy's   swim   club .
𝘾𝙇𝙐𝘽 𝙋𝙊𝙎𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 — uzumaki   plays   the   role of   the   swim   club's   captain .

𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙔 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝘾 — kaori   is   kind   of  a brat   when   you   first  meet   him ,  or  if   you piss   him   off ,   he's  very   quiet   and   pays   no   mind   to   the   people   he   first   meets if he   dubs   them  as   inferior .  These   traits have   a   lot  to   do  with   his  upbringing . Other   then   that  though ,  he's   a  chill  and laid   back  guy   on  the  surface . He's   very  determined   and  dedicated   to   all  of   the activities   in  his   life   such  as   clubs   and work —   as  well   as  schooling   of  course . He's  not   too   social  unless  he's dragged out of   the  house and   almost   always  will   hate having   new  people   added  to   his  friend group . He   sticks   up  for  what  he   believes no   matter  what   time  or   place , he   may seem  rather   blunt  when   he  does  this . He has  a  filter  yes   but  he   still   speaks  his mind .  Something   that  people  find  strange about   him  is  the  fact that he  seems   so  well kept   and   reserved  but   he loves  skin  ship ? hugging ,  holding —  just   touching  or being touched   by  someone . A   lot  of  his   friends theorize  that   he's  like  this   because of  lack of  intimacy   with  his   family ,  others   think he   just   enjoys  hugs  and   it's  not  that   deep .
𝙃𝘼𝘽𝙄𝙏𝙎 —  pacing   an  area  when  he's nervous ,  biting   his   bottom  lip  when   he's focused ,   and   subconsciously  just   being clingy/  touchy  with   his   friends  when   he's bored .
𝙋𝙀𝙏 𝙋𝙀𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙎 —
𝙁𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙎 — clowns and that lady in the ring / or the grudge . A deeper fear of his is probably being nothing more than a trophy son . it would be worse imagining being a trophy husband or something crazy .
𝙃𝙊𝘽𝘽𝙄𝙀𝙎 — swimming ,   going  to  the arcade  with   the  volleyball   boys  and /  or swim   boys ,   jogging  , watching   movies / tv shows , and  he  is  lowkey   trying to   learn how  to   roller   skate .
𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀𝙎 — the   swim  club ,   order ,   skin  ship /  cuddles ,   going  to   the  beach / lake , his   mom's  cooking ,   sunsets , && successfully   rollerskating   without   falling over .
𝘿𝙄𝙎𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀𝙎 — big social events , majority of older people ,