Part 1

Today was horrible.
Today was hell.
Today was when I needed help.
Finally the bell rang. I have been waiting all day for this second. As soon as we were dismissed I stood up shoved everything into my bag and quickly walked out, my best friend called my name and told me to wait but I said no and left. They shouted names at my back as i left and, as usual I had to ignore them. "Bitch" "fatty" "ugly" "go cut yourself" "nobody likes you" they shouted them all. I ran down the corridor, blinking and swallowing, trying everything to stop the tears coming, they're right. I'm a big fat ugly bitch. I ran to the train station,it was raining. I stepped in a puddle and water spashed my leg, it was freezing. staring at the floor to avoid eye contact and caught the early train with nobody from my school there. I sat down and cried. I let it all flow out. I don't care who stares. Everyone ignores me anyway, until a brown eyed boy steps onto the train. He sits next to me and I stare out the window in hope that he hasn't noticed that I'm crying. There is an awkward silence before he says "why are you crying?". I nervously gulp and reply "because" and I continue staring out the window.
"I'm sorry to be so forward, but I just hate to see people cry... Especially beautiful girls like you..."
"Who even are you?"
"I'm Leondre"
"How old are you?"
"I'm 14, you?"
"14....are you Leondre Devries?" I say as I turn and look at him.
"Yes.........Can you tell me now?" He smiles. He is so cute. Shit, my mascara must have smudged down my face.
"No... I'm sorry....If you give me your number I'll tell you later?"
"Okay"
"Can you type it in?"
"What's your name?"
"Y/n"
We swap phones then we arrive at my station.
"Sorry, I've gotta go"
"Goodbye beautiful"
"Haha, okay... Thank you... I'll text you"
The train doors open and I quickly walk away with a smile on my face. I turn to look at the train as it leaves the station, Leo is looking at me with his beautiful brown eyes.
He quickly looks down at his phone and pretends he wasn't looking at me.
I start walking home and my phone buzzes, it's from Leo "you're cute, can we meet up some time <3" my heart beats faster than it has ever before. "Yes, when? :)" I reply.
"Friday night? At the ice cream place?"
"Perfect, what time?"
"6?"
"Okay :)"
"See you soon, ily princess x"
"I love you too x"

*************************************
I'll do more later, thank you for reading :)