Chapter 1

Boxman let out a sharp and long sigh as he sat in his living room, waiting for his beloved Venomous to get back from his day out with Ko. It got pretty lonely without all of his robot children around since they were all out doing their own things, so he relied on Venomous for most of his social interactions. Since the day he apologized with the adorable chocolate cake he made, Boxy had only fallen in love with the professor all over again. He tapped his fingers on his chair, sitting by the fire as he waited. He heard a knock at the door before someone walked in. He saw the tall, skinny figure walk in, his expression softening into a lovesick gaze.

"Hey Boxy, I'm back." The tall figure stated.
Boxman could never forget that soothing voice and immediately connected it to the man he had fallen for the second he saw him.
"Hello Ven, how was your visit with Ko?" Boxman asked in a sweet tone. Venomous smiled at him and nodded softly. "It was nice, I took him to an ice hockey game with his friend Dendi." He sat down on the couch and looked over to Boxman. "How's your day been, Boxy?" Venomous asked in a loving tone which made Boxman's heart melt. "My day was good, just a bit boring. I cooked some dinner, it's in the kitchen if you'd like some." He said happily, hoping Venomous would like the spaghetti he made.

Venomous smiled and got up, walking to the kitchen and getting a plate before walking back into the living room with Boxman. "Sorry that I couldn't be here to keep you company today Boxy, but I didn't want to let down Ko." He said softly, starting to eat the spaghetti that Boxman had made for the both of them. "This is really good Boxy, you're getting better at cooking."
Those words warmed Boxmans heart and he blushed. "Thank you Ven, I've been practicing just for you." He said happily, smiling in a lovesick way. "Since I know you come over a lot I wanna make you good dinner." He said sweetly.

The professor smiled. "That's really sweet boxy, thank you." He leaned over to him and kissed his cheek. "I'll make it up to you for not being here all day I promise." He finished up the meal and got up to go and wash the plate so that Boxman wouldn't have to do any more than he already did. He came back to the living room and he sat down on the couch, patting his lap for Boxman to sit. Boxman did just that and he leaned his head on Venomous's chest. "Thank you honey." Venomous thanked Boxman for the meal, running his fingers through his soft hair.

Boxman felt Venomous wrapping his arms around his waist and he immediately melted into his touch. "I missed you Ven." He said softly, keeping close to him.

"I know Boxy, baby. I'll make it up to you I promise." He said sweetly. "How about tomorrow I take you out to eat? My treat." He said gently, moving Boxmans hair out of his face. "And if there's anything else you would like to do we can go do that." He rubbed Boxmans back softly. "And maybe we could go visit Shannon or Derryl, maybe even Raymond." He kissed the smaller ones forehead. "I know how much you've been missing them. Plus have you even told them about..?" He asked, waving his engagement ring in front of Boxmans face.

"No I haven't, I haven't really had any time to visit and tell them myself so I've been waiting till we can sit them all down and tell them." He sighed gently, looking down at his own ring. "Could you contact them and ask them if they could meet up with us at Boxmore? I really do wanna tell them." He wrapped his arms around Venomous's neck and nuzzles into his neck.

[667 words! Hiya! I hope you guys like this, I absolutely adore ok ko and wanted to make a fic for my favorite ship in the series! Let me know what you guys think!! - Cloud 💘☁️]