Chapter 1: Can's Pov

As I ran down the hall to my first class I accidentally bump into someone and end up falling to the ground.

"Watch where you're going dipshit"

I slowly get up and dust myself off "I'm sorry I wasn't-" I look up only to see the one and only Tin. Tin the bitch who cheated on my bestfriend.

"I wasn't what?" Tin says in a deep voice that gave me chills.. As always I scoffed and walked passed him.

But I wasn't fast enough. I felt his nice hard hands grab my arm and slightly threw me against the wall. I looked at him in confusion while trying to figure out what's happening.

He puts both his hands against the wall blocking me from escaping. "Did I not ask you a question?"

I gulped and looked at him in his sweet honey colored eyes not knowing what to say. I was not thinking right. His body was so close to mine I could feel his body heat. I could feel his heartbeat and I could feel his hot breath on top of my head. My heart started to beat faster than it ever has. I was feeling uncomfortable. Way too uncomfortable. I felt like I was going to pass out.

He leans his head in closer and asks again "So are you going to answer my question or what?"

At this point I had the urge to punch him for invading my space but instead I shake my head and quickly push him off of me and run. At this point I totally forgot about going to my first class. I was too focused on what had happened. I've never felt so uncomfortable before. I felt like I was suffocating.

This brought back memories of what had happened to me in the past. Tears started streaming down my face. I ran until I've reached the end of my faculty. I leaned up against a wall and slowly fell down and cried into my knees.

Then I hear a voice, "why are you crying? I asked a simple question-"

I interrupt his sentence by walking off.

So that's it for the first chapter:) sorry for making it short like REALLY short. I'll try to make the other chapters longer than this one. And sorry for all the errors and other stuff:) Hopefully you guys like it. If you like it stay for more? Seen you soon!(Yes this is my first story)