The Relationship now Public

Anything I write on here is scenarios
of GOMLS so its not real,just my imagination

Anything I write on here is scenarios of GOMLS so its not real,just my imagination

Ruy was laying down with Amalia around his arms on his chest,enjoying the peace.Amalia and Ruy soon fell asleep.
  But Maria just so happens to open the door to Amalia's bedroom and catching them in the act.Maria looked between the two of them in confusion before realising the situation and immediately squealed.
  "Come quickly!"Maria called to the Inner Circle.
  The Inner Circle popped its head through the door and saw Ruy and Amalia in each other's arms.
"Hey,what did you call me fo-"Alexios immediately froze upon seeing what was happening.
  Amalia woke up,hearing the commotion and saw the whole Inner Circle holding back a very angry Alexios.
  She immediately went to hit Ruy's head to wake him up to face the crowd.
  "Wha-"Ruy looked around still sleepy but was immediately conscious due to the sight before him.
  "RUN!"Amalia grabbed onto Ruy's hand and made a dash to the golden guildhall.
Alexios chased after them screaming like a banshee with his hands up.
  "U piece of Shit!You dare date my sister!Huh,Ignis!"Alexuos shouted to Amalia and Ruy,getting the attention of on-lookers.