3x04 Pot O' Gold - The Troubletones

"Hey, Brit-Brit," Julia smiled, walking up to Brittany's locker.

"Hey, Jules, guess what?" Brittany asked, grinning back at the freckled girl.

"Hmm?"

"I'm joining you and Santana in that new girls singing group," Brittany said as Julia's face immediately lit up.

"Wait, really?  You decided?" Julia asked, excitement lacing her voice.

"Well...not really," Brittany started, the edges of her lips beginning to curl downward as Julia furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.  "Santana wished for it with my Leprechaun, so it has to come true.

"What?" Julia asked in disbelief and some anger at the fact that Santana had manipulated the sweet and innocent blonde.

"Yeah, so I had to.  But I don't want to leave everybody," Brittany pouted as Julia put her hands out to rub Brittany's shoulders.

"Hey, Brit-"

"Is it true?" Finn suddenly ran up to the blonde and brunette Cheerio, Julia spinning on her heels to face the tall boy.

"No, of course not," Brittany replied, Julia slightly confused by Brittany's response.

"You're not leaving New Directions?" Finn asked, just as puzzled as Julia.

"Oh, I thought you were talking about the Selena Gomez pregnancy rumors.  Uh, yes, I am quitting glee club," Brittany told Finn.

"But we need you.  We're like a big family and this is our year to win it all," Finn said.

"Sorry, stop right there Fatty-Gassy-McGravy-Pants," Julia put her hand out, signaling for the boy to shut his mouth as Santana walked up to her side.  "If we were a 'family' and if you really 'needed us', you would let Brittany dance and let San and I sing instead of letting your narcissistic girlfriend steal every single solo and duet."

"Yes, we are just one big happy, happy family," Santana sarcastically remarked with a smirk.

"Julia, Santana, stay out of this," Finn told the two Latinas, continuing to focus on Brittany.

"You are such a bacon-wrapped-bug-eyed hypocrite," Santana said.  "It's freaking hilarious how jealous of Blaine you are.  Every time he opens his dreamboat acapella mouth, you're just itching to kick him right in the Warblers."

"Brittany, we can't survive any more defections," Finn told the blonde, ignoring all of Santana's comments.  "And I know you don't want to leave."

"No, I know, it's just that Santana, she made a wish on Rory, my Leprechaun-" Brittany started, Julia giving Santana a look that told Santana that they were going to talk about that later and it wasn't going to be the happiest conversation.

"Brittany, there's no such thing as Leprechauns!" Finn interrupted, Brittany's face dropping as Julia gave the boy a warning glance.  "And all that stuff about Santa being real last year was cute, but this Leprechaun crap?  I mean, at some point you just gotta grow up and...stop being such an idiot."

"What did you just say?" Julia rhetorically asked, stepping in front of Brittany and using all five feet and five inches of her frame to intimidate the Quarterback.

"Brittany, I didn't mean it like that-"

"Well It sure did just come out of your mouth, orca," Julia said, glaring daggers into Finn.  "I would think very, very carefully before you open your mouth around me ever again because you know, you may seem all strong and tough or whatever, but you should know that I could absolutely beat your ass if I wanted to.  You're so lucky that I'm more interested in comforting my girl Brit."