INTRODUCTION

I will be honest with all of my people and tell you that I was planning to publish a different story than this one. I had all these notes and timeline planned and had my introduction ready and was on the edge of starting my first chapter, but then for a second everything changed, I had gone from writing a story to modern poetry and it's not that I had anything planned. I had the support from my friends and they asked me '' Why don't you write modern poetry?''. I remember that night taking my phone, opening my notes and ended up with 20 quotes.

My heart was drained with the idea and I would wake up at 5 in the morning with all these thoughts and to take my phone and just write them down. It was amazing how my brain and heart were into it and how I couldn't stop.

I am not a professional writer or It is a job or dream career, for me writing is more than a hobby, it is my escape of soul to the world and I found that poetry.

I loved the idea of how modern poetry combines together, how you can collide the words and make them into a sentence that it is not long to read but it gets you to that point, to what your heart needs to draw out.

This book contains a mixture of love, pain, death, eroticism, sickness, humanity, traveling and writing.

I hope you all find a piece of you in one of my writings.