we have (hot) new neighbors?!?!

"Hey Jen we better get going before traffic starts." Jena yells

"Ya, ok I'm coming!! Bye girls don't forget to practice the cheer!! That means you too Jena!" I say

"Ya ya ya, whatever you say my 'darling'!"

"Shut up Jena let's go!!"

We get in Jena's car, and she starts driving.

"You know your lucky that we live in the same neighborhood and that your my best friend because if you weren't I would've been home a long time ago!!!"

"God Jena you didn't wait that long"

"Ya, cuz 10 minutes wasn't that long at all!!"

"Hey,look" I say pointing to moving trucks parked at the house next to mine.

"Looks like we're getting new neighbors!!"

"Hot ones too!" I add stareing at a boy who looks about my age with sparkling hazle eyes!

"Stop staring Jen or you'll burn holes through him!!"

"Shut up " I say playfully as I get out of the car.

I go around the car to Jena's side.

"Do you want to come inside?" I ask

"Not right now, I just want to change out of this uncomfortable uniform!!! Mabey later though?"

"OK I'll text you" I bend down and hug her, I can feel my skirt lifting up!! I am pretty sure the boys ,hopefully the hazel eyed boy ,looking at me!

"Bye" I yell walking up the stairs to my home.

A/N

Sorry if its bad its one of my first story's! Also this takes place in florida. Jens neighborhood is very prestigious!! And that neighborhood is all beach houses!