Back in Time

~||Eren's P.O.V||~

"Your thirteen years are up..."

I hear as I open my eyes, but immediately close them as all I see is spiraling light.

"But there might be a new path for you..."

I hear the voice say, but as I open my eyes I don't see anyone in the light-room with me, I'm on guard immediately, standing up and getting into a position to protect myself from all sides.

"Even if you destroyed all the Titans, there is still a broken world, one where you will need to rebuild.."

The voice bounces off of every wall, in every direction.

I think about the words being said, that makes no sense, is their multiple worlds in one reality?

"Yesss!"

The voice says enthusiasticlly, almost as it could ready my thoughts.

"I can..."

Wait- what?!

"I can ready your thoughts, so be careful.."

I can hear the voice more, like its getting closer but I still don't see anyone, at least I can tell it a girl speaking.

"I am not a mere girl!"

Huh??

"I am a grown woman!"

The woman outburst makes it more apparent where she is, but what is weird it that it sounds like she right behind me...

"I am behind you- you dunce!"

'Ohh, that makes more sense' I think as I turn around, slightly lowering my guard as I see there is just a girl, around 4'3 with white hair and purple eyes but my stance is back up almost a second later as I learned not to underestimate my enemies, especially from their hight, something I learned from Levi.

"Hmph! You better not underestimate me, for I am Ymir, the first titan to exist!"

She says with so much confidence that I let my guard down completely and look at her like shes crazy, there no way this little girl is Ymir, the most powerful and the first titan to ever exist!

"Well I am, got a problem with it big guy?"

"I don't have so much of a problem with it, more like I can't believe I trust you on this but you are literally reading my mind so you have to be telling at least a little bit of truth." I say with a sigh, plopping down on the non-existent floor.

"Hmm, is there a way I can prove it to you fully?"

I think about it for a bit, wondering what to ask, but then I got the perfect idea!

"What if you showed me your memories?!"

I say with excitement, happy that if she does I might be able to see what Ymir lived through!

"Sure."

She says with disinterest but leaned towards me and places her head on my forehead.