Please! I'm so torn!

Endeless pain inside my heart, alone, betrayed. why must you hurt me so, im only human I can take this your killing me from the inside the way you talk the way you look at me what have I done is it my fault please! help me i dont know? why? help me please! im dieing a darkness is eating me from the inside slowly creeping into my heart please help me I didnt want to blame you I didnt want to! please stop it I love you so much, never... my heart is black and rotten like an old grave in my chest no one will know who I am beacause I am dead and only this thing remains caring for nothing only trying to hurt otheres why? what have i become, please help me I didnt want to blame you! I didnt want to! never... I'm left alone no one remembers me I'm just this cruel and heartless shell filled with rage and hate noone could ever love me, Im not fit to breath, wasted air. Just end my pain end it all put it to my head and pull the trigger you wont regret it, its not like you care for me you only used me to help yourself now I'm and worn out and you just want to cast me away abuse me put me down, no I refuse to take this from you get out! get out of my life! I just want some one to love me! never.....