Paragraph ♡

I met Austin on May 16th, 2020 On amino in his community. I didn't really talk to him everyday for hours. I usually just talked when I was bored and when I needed a friend to talk to. We both still had a heartache after our past relationship so we didn't feel any romantic feelings for each other yet. We talked about our interests in music, Art, Anything really. I felt like I could be real with him and tell him anything. We basically just talked on and on about our life and what we had in common. I started to learn more about him each day, some deep stuff, Cute stuff, Personal stuff, And just things we had in common such as music, Friends, sports, And many more. He then started badly flirting with me and I flirted back with him but I think I did better 😎. He just started saying pick up lines and he called me cute and adorable but he didn't go too far. We once had a challenge where we couldn't flirt for one day. Yeah we both lost, He lost bad too. I catched feelings before him and I could tell that it was to the point where I had to talk to him everyday. One day he said something about him liking me. I just smiled and I didn't know he liked me back, after he confessed, I confessed back and we just talked. I admit, I was scared to catch feelings, Having the deep past crawling all over me. But I slowly learned more and more about him everyday, Which made me like him and trust him more and more. We did confess that we were scared and that we shouldn't date yet. We just talked everyday and I knew I loved him right when I got butterflies when he texted me or flirted with me. I hid my love for a while because he said that he doesn't use the word 'love' with someone he isn't dating. He once told me about a girl that said she loved him before they even dated and he wasn't amused by it so I got scared to confess my love to him. Then one day I couldn't control myself and I told him I loved him. We were still scared about dating but he said he loved me also. On June 3rd, Me and Austin started dating and I went to my friends and I told them all about him. Austin met them and they love him. They said that he is the one for me and I agreed. I introduced Austin to them before we started dating only because I told them about him before and how I had a crush on him. They of course got excited and wanted to see how he was and if they approved. Austin and my friends met him and we all are friends now to this day. Of course, my friends got excited when I gave out the information that me and Austin are dating. I fell in love with Austin more and more everyday. I'm crazy in love with him and I never want to leave him. He makes me feel happy, Safe, Special, Amazing, Beautiful, Loved, And many more. We have so many inside jokes that other people won't understand. We still argue on who loves each other more and I think I love him more 😤. Me and Austin talk about meeting,Our future, dates, and other romantics. When me and Austin first started going out, We called for the first time and it was my first time hearing his cute, Adorable voice. I loved talking to him, I could talk to him for hours and hours if we could. I was nervous at first and I still am because of my insecurities of my voice and when he flirts out of nowhere. But I'm more confident than I was 2 months ago. Now we talk and talk so Im not as nervous. I write paragraphs for Austin only because either, I need to let out my feelings for him at times or, I feel like he need reassurance. Either way, I love writing him paragraphs. it's fun expressing my strong feelings to him, And I'm pretty sure he loves them too, As he said 100 times before. Austin makes me feel safe and happy. I have been in bad relationships before and in those relationships, I have felt scared, Alone, and Hurt. I don't feel any of those with Austin, I feel like he is a safe guy and he won't hurt me ever. He is mature and he works hard every day. He deserves better but Ig he loves me and he wants to be with me for some reason 🤷🏽‍♀️. If I make him safe and happy then that's all I care about.  I am just too fucking lucky to be with him and I swear to God I wanna marry him in 5 years. I'm so happy that I'm with him and I will never leave his side and I promise that I will stay with him till I die 💕. Earlier I said that if he dies before me, I'm gonna go with him, I mean that. I am gonna be with him until he doesn't love me anymore. Austin works hard everyday, He works hard at work and at home. I try my best to cheer him up when he isn't at the best of times and when he needs it. I try to be a good girlfriend and I try to make him happy. I hope he is happy when he reads this, That's the main reason why I'm writing this now because he matters to me and I love him. This isn't the only chapter I'm gonna write, I'm gonna write more to keep him happy and loved. I really really hope he smiles when he reads this and he loves me more than he does now ❤.