You meet them

David
It's your first day being a counsellor at camp campbell. It wasnt your first choice but you needed the money. When you get there a Red headed man who goes by the name of David, Greeted you with extreme enthusiasm. It annoyed you at first but It grew on you.

Gwen
You are David's twin. You too are basically the same person. You really secretly love trash TV and to be honest you hid it from everyone because you thought they'd judge you. You were making a pot noodle in the counsellor's cabin, You jumped when you heard Gwen screaming "STAB HER BITCH" With a mouth full of icecream. You crept behind her and also started screaming at the tv. And that's how you spent the rest of the day.

Max
Your Gwen's younger sibling. She always hated you because you were the favorite child. Her Dad wanted her to show you around the camp because that's where you'll be staying when your Dad is on tour and your mom is working. Everything was going smoothly until you met Max, Aka the devil. Now like I said Gwen was very envious of you but at the end of the day you were still her sister. Max kept insulting you until Gwen stood up for you. Usually Gwen's interference never stopped Max... That was weird.

Nikki
You and Nikki were complete opposites she was a tomboy, you were super girly. But for some reason when you first came to camp, You took a liking to eachother really fast. You'd always laugh at her silliness, And she really liked it when you listened to her problems.

Neil
You were Max's twin. One of the only people he actually cared for. Neil hated you at first but then began too like you because you helped him with his Science projects.

~Requests open~