Blocked

*blocked*
I was just explaining him that how hot he is and he dosent deserve other girls... And well at the first place he was the one who was telling me, bro she is so hot, what do you think, should i date him... I first said to him dont call me bro and 2nd... Umm why not I tell yoh from the starting.
I was a very innocent and a decent girl, until i thought of opening instagram, people say it the place where you meet your soulmate and ofcource your ex, you know what I mean.
I am not that kind of girl who goes to every boy's dm and text them, if someone texts me I am okay with it, but I have never texted a boy before... 2 years went by and nothing happened.. Until one day I gets a text from a guy named Umm sorry I can't take his name for time being we can call him Niall, but he is as handsome as him 😅. Okay let's get back to the story
At first he gave me a flow request and if you guys dont know on my personal account, I only accept those people whome I know in real life or I have seen them once or twice, so he was my in my class in my upper grade and also I know him from nursery cause we were in the same playgroup school same class. But I dont have any memories of him. He was just a person whome I, you know just know.
Then we were promoted to 1st std so we all now have to join school, and lucky he was in my school but different section, so i was like yeah he is the one from kindergarten, and that is all.. When I was promoted to high school which we call in India as the 11th std, and wah la... We both were in the same class, although me not knowing him that much and to be frank, i am not good at talking to guys... And till date.