~1~

A/N = hiya so this is my first little space story so sorry if its not very good, but I hope you enjoy :) (I act like someone's actually gunna read this😂)

~deku's POV~

finally it was a couple of minutes before the end of class, I've been waiting all day to finally regress as today was stressful. the bell rings and I quickly gather up my things and head to the dorms. on the way there I slowly start to slip so I run fast to my door go in and lock my door behind me. I sling my bag on the floor and immediately go to my bed and reach under it to find a wooden box with allmight stickers on it. now to any normal person this would look like an ordinary box but to me it was my safe space. it was my little space box. I open it and change into a pullup and my allmight onesie and grab my custom ground zero paci. I then grab my sippy cup, go to my mini fridge and poor some apple juice into it then hop onto my bed and turn on cartoons.

~bakugou's POV~

'deku's been acting strange all day' I though to my self when finally the bell rings and I watch deku rush out of the room and head for the dorms. I decide to follow him but he starts to run. 'what's he in a hurry to do?' I think. I arrive at his dorm and here what sounds like SpongeBob. I knock on the door and as I do I hear a lot of rustling around. he opens the door a bit and I see he's wearing a allmight onesie. I thought nothing of it as this is normal. I walk in not giving him a chance to shut the door. I look around the room and everything seems normal and no cartoons are on the TV. then I spot what looks like a pacifier with baby boy written on it and some explosions around on the guard. he doesn't see that I saw it or at least that's what I thought but says he's going to the bathroom, he ran straight to the bathroom and locked the door. not even a minute later I hear crying from the bathroom, my caregiver instincts kick in and I grab the paci off of his bedside table and walked to the bathroom door.

~no ones POV~

bakugou knocked on the door, he didn't get a answer so he knocked again and this time he spoke. he said in a calm and soft voice "hey deku, why are you crying?" he still got no answer. he spoke again "deku please come out and tell me what's wrong". deku was shocked. bakugou never said please or spoke without yelling it was comforting for the boy. deku unlocked the door and opened it a bit "chu no hwate mwe?" "how could I ever hate such a cutie like you". bakugou said while looking at the boy with red tear stained cheeks and it broke his heart. he leaned forward brining the smaller male into a hug and carefully slipped deku's paci into his mouth.

A/N I hope you liked the first part. let me know if you want me to continue with this story.